• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Greg! Question About Permissions

In summary, when Beth clicked on the birthday cake, she saw the month calendar and then Greg's message. Carolyn was the first person to post on the cake and she got a purple star.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I clicked on the birthday cake to see if I saw the whole month calendar or what and this is what came up:

BethCooks4U, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So what's going on? Others didn't get this?? ...You mad at me??:eek:

Beth I just looked at it and it worked just fine for me

I didn't get it either... what did you say to him??? LOL!! I am sure that it is just a glitch, Beth!

Have you tried it again? Maybe it was just something you clicked wrong?

BethCooks4U said:
I clicked on the birthday cake to see if I saw the whole month calendar or what and this is what came up:

So what's going on? Others didn't get this?? ...You mad at me??:eek:
Yes it was a permission problem. Fixed now, sorry! :)

Hey Greg- since we have you on here... what are the chances I could get a purple star at 4000 posts?? Puuuullllease??? :)

gilliandanielle said:
Hey Greg- since we have you on here... what are the chances I could get a purple star at 4000 posts?? Puuuullllease??? :)

Holly cow Gillian 4,000 posts!!! You go girl!!:)

Admin Greg said:
Yes it was a permission problem. Fixed now, sorry! :)
So what DID I do??? :(

I know, I really need a hobby!

15 movies in one month? You've got a hobby there! LOL!:)

You have never seen Alaska programming!! I have crappy TV and you ladies :D

Boy Gill, don't get too greedy on your stars, lol.

Should I wait until 5000 and see my purple next week, LMAO!!

I really think our member date should be on our names. Guess that was a no on the star huh? LOL

When do I get my PINK star???

2500 posts Carolyn!

Jilley- Greg left before he saw the message or he chose to ignore it, LMAO!!

Oh we all know how I love love love PURPLE...I"LL BE GUNNING FOR THAT ONE...LOL

Hee hee! A few more weeks!! LMAO!

Related to Hey Greg! Question About Permissions

What are permissions in Hey Greg?

Permissions in Hey Greg refer to the level of access that a user has to certain features or information within the app. This includes the ability to view, create, edit, or delete certain data.

How do I change permissions for a user?

To change permissions for a user in Hey Greg, you will need to be an administrator. Go to the "Users" section in the app's settings and click on the user's name. From there, you can adjust their permissions as needed.

Can I restrict certain users from accessing certain features?

Yes, as an administrator, you have the ability to restrict certain users from accessing certain features in Hey Greg. This can be helpful for maintaining data privacy or limiting access to sensitive information.

What happens if a user's permissions are changed?

If a user's permissions are changed, it will affect their level of access to certain features and information in Hey Greg. For example, if a user's permissions are downgraded, they may no longer be able to edit or delete certain data.

Is there a way to customize permissions for different roles within my organization?

Yes, Hey Greg allows for customizable permissions for different roles within your organization. This means you can set different levels of access for employees, managers, and administrators, depending on their job responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies