• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pocket Piglet in a Teacup: HWC Coffee & More Mugs (2006)

In summary, "The Pocket Piglet in a Teacup" mug is a limited edition mug released by Pampered Chef in 2006 as part of the HWC Coffee & More collection. It features a cute piglet design and is microwave and dishwasher safe, but prolonged exposure to high heat and hand washing is recommended to preserve the metallic accents. It was originally sold as part of a set, but is no longer available for purchase and can potentially be found through resellers or online marketplaces.
NooraK
Gold Member
... the HWC Coffee & More mugs from 2006?

Bet they like P.I.G. Tips! The pocket piglet who can fit inside a teacup | Mail Online

article-0-132A251D000005DC-434_634x623.jpg

Too cute! Looked at the website and the other pictures.

looks like them, but ours had a square plate.

our Kroger store had these, they are similar but a little different shade of pink

our Hobby Lobby sold lots of the pink polka dot dishes

Okay, this is wrong of me as a consultant - but I don't care about the cups! I just want the little pig!!!!

Is this a joke? or can you really get pigs that are that small? I'd be willing to become a pet owner again if I could get a pig of that size.

Sure they're cute now. . .but there really isn't any such thing as a "tea cup" pig. They just grow into great big pigs. (which I still think are cute. . .just not great for living in your house.)Here's a link if you'd like to know more. http://www.teacuppig.info/pigtures.html

Last edited:
pamperedlinda said:
looks like them, but ours had a square plate.

I thought so.

1. What is "The Pocket Piglet in a Teacup" mug?

"The Pocket Piglet in a Teacup" mug is a limited edition mug released by Pampered Chef in 2006. It features a cute piglet design on a teacup-shaped mug, and is part of the HWC Coffee & More collection.

2. Is the "The Pocket Piglet in a Teacup" mug microwave safe?

Yes, the mug is microwave safe. However, the piglet design contains metallic accents, so it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to high heat.

3. Can I use this mug for hot beverages?

Yes, the mug is designed for hot beverages such as coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.

4. Can I purchase this mug separately or does it come in a set?

The "The Pocket Piglet in a Teacup" mug was originally sold as part of a set, but it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find it through resellers or on online marketplaces.

5. Is the "The Pocket Piglet in a Teacup" mug dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mug is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to preserve the metallic accents on the piglet design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies