• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's the Challenge - Amazing Race Couples Show!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of hosting an Amazing Race show for couples, incorporating Pampered Chef products into the recipes and showcasing them. The hostess, who had gastric bypass surgery, wants to minimize breads and sugars in the dishes. Suggestions are given for healthier options using Pampered Chef products such as the Spiral and Slice and the Trifle Bowl. Additionally, ideas for pre-made dishes and using Pampered Chef cookware and stoneware are discussed. The consultant offers to assist in planning and preparing for the show.
Kimmie
This has the potential to be a huge show for me!

My hostess wants to do an Amazing Race show for couples. I've heard of this before - where you have the guys on one side and and the girls on the other and your tools in the middle. Each one gets a recipe with a certain number of 'tasks' to it. First team to complete the recipe wins. Anyone heard of this.

Here's where it gets complicated...

My hostess had gastric bypass surgery in August. She wants to minimize breads and sugars so that she will be able to eat some of what is made. I was thinking maybe a trifle and an appetizer - any other ideas?

She also wants some help with stuff that she's going to make beforehand that can 'showcase' some PC products. Anyone have any old reliable ones for that?

Any help you could give would be much appreciated!

soup and salad ???

she could make a veggie or fruit tray with either a veggie dip or chocolate mousse dip.
the mango salsa sundaes are good too.

so one of my consultant friends does this show and she sent me her outline. for the life of me I can't find it right now. I have emailed her and asked her to resend it, so hopefully soon I will upload it for you. It totally broke down the entire thing and was her script and everything. Good luck!

Here are the instructions that my friend sent me... good luck!

Attachments

• Amazing Race Instructions.doc
    31 KB · Views: 671
  • AmazingRaceInstructionsonseparatepages_0107.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 404

Dear hostess,I am so excited to hear about your upcoming Amazing Race show for couples! It sounds like a fun and interactive way to showcase our products. I have heard of this type of show before and it has been a huge success for many consultants.I completely understand your concerns about minimizing breads and sugars for your dietary restrictions. One idea I have is to incorporate our Spiral and Slice into the recipes for a healthier twist. Instead of using bread, we can use spiralized zucchini or sweet potato as a base for an appetizer or even a main dish. This will not only add a healthy element, but it will also showcase the versatility of our products.For a dessert option, our Trifle Bowl is perfect for creating a delicious and visually appealing trifle using fresh fruits and sugar-free pudding. You can also use our Whipped Cream Maker to create a lighter and healthier whipped cream topping.In terms of showcasing our products, I suggest using our Rockcrok for any pre-made dishes that you want to heat up and serve. It is perfect for reheating and keeping food warm, and it will also showcase our cookware line. Another idea is to use our Stoneware to bake and serve any appetizers or side dishes.I hope these ideas help and I am more than happy to assist you in planning and preparing for your Amazing Race show. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and I can't wait to see the success of your event!Best regards,
A Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "Here's the Challenge - Amazing Race Couples Show!"?

"Here's the Challenge - Amazing Race Couples Show!" is a reality TV show where couples compete in various challenges and tasks to win a grand prize. It is based on the popular show "The Amazing Race" but with a focus on couples and their relationships.

2. How do couples apply to be on the show?

Couples can apply to be on the show by submitting an application online or attending an open casting call. The application process typically includes filling out a form, submitting a video, and participating in an interview.

3. What is the grand prize for the winning couple?

The grand prize for the winning couple is typically a large sum of money, a luxury vacation, or a combination of both. The exact prize may vary depending on the season and location of the show.

4. What types of challenges do the couples face on the show?

The challenges on the show can range from physical tasks, such as running or obstacle courses, to mental challenges, such as solving puzzles or navigating through a foreign city. There are also often challenges that require teamwork and communication between the couples.

5. When does the show air and on what network?

The show typically airs once a week on a major network, such as CBS or NBC. The specific air date and time may vary depending on the season. You can check your local listings or the network's website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • melindag