• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the family burrito for a couples cookoff?

In summary, the Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme is a cooking competition organized by Pampered Chef for couples to participate in using Mexican-inspired recipes. To sign up, you can contact your local consultant or search for upcoming events on the website. Prior cooking experience is not necessary, as the event is meant to be fun for all skill levels. Dishes will be provided by the consultant and may include tacos, enchiladas, or other traditional Mexican dishes. Prizes will be awarded to the winning couple, which may include Pampered Chef products or discounts.
vangogirl
I'm doing a couples cookoff party in Sept. Yesterday she said she wants to do a mexican theme. Of course, I recommended the chicken enchilada ring. But we did that for her show last year and she wants something different. Has anyone done the family burrito? Is it easy and yummy? Will it be good for a men against women race? Any thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks.

I haven't made the family burrito, but I've eaten it, and it's really good. It's a unique way to present a burrito as a family meal, instead of individual ones.

I am in the same boat as Ann I haven't made it but I have eaten it and it is yummy. I do think that it would be a good recipe for your cook-off. Too bad you are doing a cook-off and can't have each team make something different because the Touch Down Taco Dip is awesome.

That show sounds like a great idea!! Hmmmm........that will be one I will need to do!

I've made it several times, & it's always a hit:thumbup: Of course my old fave is the taco ring.
You could do apple berry salsa to go with it! (I always recommend that!) Oooh, or the new Mexican chocolate cake in SB.:D

1. What is a Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme?

A Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme is an event organized by Pampered Chef where couples can compete against each other in a friendly cooking competition using Mexican-inspired recipes.

2. How do we sign up for the Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme?

You can sign up for the Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for upcoming events in your area.

3. Do we need to have any prior cooking experience to participate in the Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme?

No, you do not need to have any prior cooking experience to participate. The Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme is meant to be a fun and interactive experience for couples of all cooking levels.

4. What types of dishes will we be making in the Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme?

The dishes will be Mexican-inspired and may include items such as tacos, enchiladas, or other traditional Mexican dishes. The exact recipes will be provided by your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Will there be prizes for the winners of the Couples Cookoff-Mexican Theme?

Yes, there will be prizes for the winning couple of the Cookoff. The prizes may vary but can include Pampered Chef products or discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandio
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lorna May
Replies
Views
heat123
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies