• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here it Is: Download Your Freebie Now!

In summary, Trish from Texas is soon to become a Director and Recruiter for CS and is looking to sign up new members. She explains that the Deep Dish Baker is now available and that more people will buy stones with more sales. She also mentions that the host get 20% off stones for at least 35%.
thechefofnorthbend
Here it is ladies and gentleman!!! I know some have already sent others, but I said I would post it once I got it. Enjoy!

Attachments

• January News_Rita.doc
    669 KB · Views: 655
Wow..very nice

Looking good! Though hers always do. lol.

Why doesn't she charge for this?

She was a firm believer of share and share alike when she was here at CS! She did not believe in charging (even for memberships) here nor newsletter services! So she gives freely to us to use! She is awesome and we miss her dearly!

Ps. Thanks Darby and wonderful Rita!

How is she figuring the $690 in stones for only $75.00?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Soon will sign #3

The newsletter also mentions the Deep Dish Baker is now available... Isn't it the Deep Covered Baker?

Trish1953 said:
How is she figuring the $690 in stones for only $75.00?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Soon will sign #3

It probably has to do with a high show adverage! Host get those 20% off stones for at least 35%. More with more in sales. (At a $500 show you get 25% Off, so that would make each additional stone 45% OFF?)

Wow! This is great. I never thought about a newsletter.

Ok, I can't figure out how she did itI can not figure out how Rita got $75 for all the stones. I figured a $1000 show would cost $162.90 for all the classic as well as one each of the glazed (including the Deep Covered). I did remember to take off the 20% before I took off the 30% discount. The only thing I can guess is maybe she is figuring it on a $1200 show with no Deep Covered Baker. Or maybe she is offering a special of her own. Anyway, when I get a chance, I am going to make up a flyer of my own to share with you all.

Related to Here it Is: Download Your Freebie Now!

1. What is "Here it Is: Download Your Freebie Now!"?

"Here it Is: Download Your Freebie Now!" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to download a free product or resource.

2. How do I access the freebie?

To access the freebie, simply click on the link provided and follow the prompts to download the product or resource. If you experience any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is the freebie available to everyone?

Yes, the freebie is available to everyone. You do not need to be a customer or consultant with Pampered Chef to download the freebie.

4. Can I share the freebie with others?

While we encourage you to share the link to the freebie with others, please do not share the actual downloaded product or resource as it is for personal use only.

5. How often do you offer freebies?

We offer freebies periodically throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our latest promotions and freebies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
richardson3
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam