• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Are Some Great Booking Ideas!

In summary, some ways to increase bookings for Pampered Chef parties include hosting social media giveaways or contests, offering incentives for guests to book their own parties, partnering with local businesses or organizations, reaching out to past hosts, and utilizing the "round robin" booking method. These strategies can help expand your network and create a snowball effect for future bookings.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
I am always amazed at how many people have trouble with bookings. It is the number one training topic that I am asked for. The recent http://www.SpeakersInThePark.comsummer teleseminar series had the most callers on the call that focused on (you guessed it) BOOKINGS! Over 146 guests called in to listen to former Pampered Chef consultant and now professional speaker, Ruth Feursten discuss bookings.

I was so impressed with the call's turn out that I decided to re-post a training call that I did last year on the same topic.... BOOKINGS! So, click this link to learn more about how to http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/how-to-find-party-plan-bookings.htm :thumbup:Check it out!

Thank you for posting this!

I completely agree with you, bookings can be a difficult aspect of any business, especially in the party plan industry. It's great to see that there are resources available, like the Speakers in the Park teleseminar series, to help people improve their booking skills. I will definitely check out the training call you mentioned, as it seems like a valuable resource for anyone struggling with bookings. Thanks for sharing!

What are some ways to increase bookings for Pampered Chef parties?

1. Host a social media giveaway or contest to encourage people to book parties with you.

2. Offer a special incentive or discount for guests who book their own parties at your event.

3. Partner with local businesses or organizations to host joint parties and expand your network.

4. Reach out to past hosts and offer them a special deal for hosting another party.

5. Utilize the "round robin" booking method where each guest at the party commits to booking their own party, creating a snowball effect.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies