• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Herb Keeper

danielsdundee

Sep 15, 2006
Does anyone have this and how do you like it?? Does it keep the herbs really fresh for longer?? Any issues?

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
I had a party last month that a girl was raving about it - she got about 5 people to order it!!! I haven't used it, but she LOVES it!

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
I have 2 and always try to take one to a show. It is a great product and I sell at least 4 a month.

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
I was surprised how long cilantro keeps!!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
It's great for asparagus, too.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
:eek: I sold mine at a Garage Sale :eek:

I kept knocking it over in the refrigerator...and it frustrated me so much, I just put it away in a cupboard and never used it.

I know - I have issues. :blushing:

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
:eek: I sold mine at a Garage Sale :eek:

I kept knocking it over in the refrigerator...and it frustrated me so much, I just put it away in a cupboard and never used it.

I know - I have issues. :blushing:

LOL This made me laugh so hard!:D

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
i use it for leftovers works great!! :)
didnt like it for herbs but I have a big herb garden and pick as needed

PamperedchefDaly

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
I got one free, and it does keep the herbs fresher. Before I had the herb keeper, I put herbs in a tall glass of water in the fridge, then put a baggie over the top of them, and used a rubber band to keep the baggie in place. It worked quite well. But I don't tell anybody that at my shows. :eek:

smilesarepriceless

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
I just got one in October when I had hosted a show..and was using the free money i earned. I can't believe i had waited this long to buy one.

That being said, we love asparagus in my family, and I buy fresh asparagus at least 3 times a month, so it seems I always have it in my fridge and the herb keeper really has helped in keeping the asparagus fresher, longer..

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
That being said, we love asparagus in my family, and I buy fresh asparagus at least 3 times a month, so it seems I always have it in my fridge and the herb keeper really has helped in keeping the asparagus fresher, longer..
I should have been more specific. It doesn't necessarily help keep asparagus longer, but it's convenient for keeping it upright with the bottoms in water. I know that can be done in a glass, but I always knock them over. So the lid on the herb keeper is nice.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Had a guest buy it. She was so excited with it that she started texting me daily reports, "Day 8, still fresh and looking good!", etc. From what I recall, her cilantro thrived for 13 days in the herb keeper.

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
Had a guest buy it. She was so excited with it that she started texting me daily reports, "Day 8, still fresh and looking good!", etc. From what I recall, her cilantro thrived for 13 days in the herb keeper.

Ha, that's funny because I have a host, that is also a really good friend of mine, that texted me when her box arrived, 3 hours later she texted that she had it sorted, and two days later texted that everything was delivered. It was soo fun to see such an enthusiastic host. (Note: I have a recruiting interview with her and her husband tonight ;) )

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Shelby,

Exactly....I love it when guests and hosts call me excited with their goodies, and calling for more recipes.

Good luck with the interview! Hope she signs tonight!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
Perian Webb
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views