• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Shower Receipts Please

In summary, to request a receipt for your Pampered Chef shower purchase, please contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They can provide a digital copy of the receipt and it typically takes 1-2 business days to process and send. The receipt includes the date of purchase, items purchased, price, taxes or discounts, payment method, and purchaser's information. Unfortunately, receipts can only be provided for purchases made through Pampered Chef and cannot be provided for attending a shower without making a purchase.
Christa
My first shower is on Feb. 26. The wish list is on my website in the news section. I have 2 questions. If she doesn't receive everything at the shower, should I encourage her to set up a Wedding Registry of the remaining items Mar. 1? Also, how do you make the bride one receipt of her gifts when guests have purchased for themselves? I'm going to be pushing a lot of cutting boards that day ;) trying to get them to buy something for themselves.
Thanks

I don't know if this is the best way,but what I do is make duplicate copies of the computer generated receipts. I highlight the items ordered for the bride on both copies, and give one to the bride and one to the guest. That way, they each have a receipt for their items, the guest knows what items she ordered for herself and for the bride, and the bride has receipts for her items and knows who gave it to her.

I hope this helps.

Ruth Mescher
Pampered Chef Consultant
Manning, IA

when guests spend $60 and $40 is for the bride and $20 is for themselves who gets the free gift? Also i think is it that only the $40 is credit for the bridal shower? Where does the $20 go? And do they pay 2 shipping and handling charges, on for the bride and one for their order?

thanks katie

Answers to these questions are on the following thread which is also under the Bridal Showers heading. We really shouldn't be putting the same questions in multiple places. :rolleyes:

"Need your ideas on shipping this bridal show."

for the post! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend encouraging the bride to set up a Wedding Registry for any remaining items after the shower. This will ensure that she receives all the items she wants and needs for her home. As for making the bride the recipient of her gifts, you can suggest that guests write a note or card with their gift to make it more personal for the bride. And for those guests who have purchased for themselves, you can offer to include a special note or message from them along with the gift. As for the cutting boards, they are definitely a great item to promote and I'm sure the guests will love them! Happy selling!

1. How do I request a receipt for my Pampered Chef shower purchase?

To request a receipt for your Pampered Chef shower purchase, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with obtaining a receipt.

2. Can I receive a digital copy of my shower receipt?

Yes, we can provide a digital copy of your shower receipt upon request. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will be happy to assist you.

3. How long does it take to receive a shower receipt?

Receipts are typically processed and sent within 1-2 business days. If you do not receive your receipt within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. What information is included on a Pampered Chef shower receipt?

A Pampered Chef shower receipt includes the date of purchase, items purchased, price, and any applicable taxes or discounts. It also includes the payment method and the name and address of the purchaser.

5. Can I get a receipt for a shower I attended but did not make a purchase at?

Unfortunately, we are only able to provide receipts for purchases made through Pampered Chef. If you did not make a purchase at the shower, we are unable to provide a receipt. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pletcherdee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pletcherdee
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies