• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With My First Couples Show With a Valentine's Day/Sweetheart Theme

P
pc_am1
Hello all. Right now I am in SS3 and last night I just booked a show for Feb 11 as a couples valentine's/Sweethearts party.

I need ideas. The host thought it would be cool if we break into groups and do 4 recipes because she expects 20 people (YEAH FOR ME!!!). so please give suggestions on recipes and a fun game.

This will be my first couples show and of course first show with males attending.

Thanks,
Amanda

I can't really help you, but I am in my SS3 also, and would love to hear any suggestions.

Amanda,
Make sure to have the host (or even you could do it) call the guests and remind them of the show. You want EVERYONE to be there, and sometimes people get caught up in life and forget.. :D
Oh, the tuxedo strawberries are awesome--I've had people asking me to make them for weddings, grad parties, New Year's parties, etc--so maybe try those. The chocolate mousse cups are pretty and a nice light dessert to finish off whatever main dish you pick. And, I don't believe they need cooked in any way. Also, four recipes might be hard, especially if you have cook them (how much oven space does she have?) I might be easier to do 2 doubled recipes, although that would make it 10 people in each group, which might be hard. Maybe pit the girls against the guys or something?

Question 1: What type of recipes should I plan for a couples Valentine's/Sweethearts party?

For a couples Valentine's/Sweethearts party, it's best to plan for recipes that are romantic and intimate. Consider dishes that are easy to share, like fondue or tapas-style appetizers, as well as dishes that are known to be aphrodisiacs, such as oysters, chocolate, and strawberries.

Question 2: How many recipes should I plan for a party with 20 people?

For a party with 20 people, it's recommended to plan for 4-5 recipes. This will ensure that there is enough food for everyone to enjoy, without overwhelming them with too many options.

Question 3: Should I involve the couples in the cooking process?

It's always a fun idea to involve the couples in the cooking process! You can have them work together to prepare a dish or have them take turns adding ingredients to a shared recipe. This will not only make the experience more interactive, but also create a fun and romantic atmosphere.

Question 4: What type of game can I incorporate into the party?

A great game to incorporate into a couples Valentine's/Sweethearts party is the "newlywed game." Prepare a list of questions about the couples and their relationships, and have them answer separately. Then, reveal their answers to see how well they know each other. This will be a fun activity that will also help break the ice among the guests.

Question 5: Any tips for hosting my first couples show with males attending?

Hosting a couples show with males attending can be intimidating, but remember to keep things fun and light-hearted. Make sure to involve the men in the cooking process and choose recipes that are appealing to them. And don't forget to have some music playing in the background to set the mood for a romantic evening!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies