• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Murder Mystery Docs I Have!!

In summary, to access the murder mystery documents, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Resources" section. You can customize the documents to fit your specific party theme and there are different themes available, including classic detective, 1920s speakeasy, and Hollywood glamour. However, the documents are only suitable for adults and can only be purchased by Pampered Chef consultants.
braveslady
Hi all,

A while back, I found MM docs that looked good. Not having a MM show before, i just saved it to my files and didn't think about it again. Well, now I have a hostess who wants to have a MM show - at the show I met her at, we did the Chic Ench Ring. So I don't want to do the Margaritavill MM show.

I have a script that demos the Italian Calzone, but it is a really long one (15 pages) and I hate the thought of copying 15 pages per person. I also have Clue Cards (2 files). Can anyone help by telling me what exactly I have, and if/how it all goes together?? :confused: Thanks in advance!!

Can't help you out but you did lead me off to look at the files. lol

Hope someone here has done this, looks like fun :)

1. How do I access the murder mystery documents?

To access the murder mystery documents, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Resources" section. From there, you can search for "murder mystery" in the search bar and the documents should appear.

2. Can I customize the murder mystery documents?

Yes, you can customize the documents to fit your specific party theme or event. Simply download the documents and edit them using your preferred word processing or design software.

3. Are there different themes available for the murder mystery documents?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of murder mystery themes to choose from, including classic detective, 1920s speakeasy, and Hollywood glamour. You can select the theme that best fits your party or event.

4. Are the murder mystery documents suitable for all ages?

The murder mystery documents are designed for adults and may contain mature themes and content. It is not recommended for children or young teens.

5. Can I purchase the murder mystery documents without being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the murder mystery documents are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to your local consultant or visit our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies