• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Idea for a Man's Show...

In summary, the speaker has an idea to create a wish list platform for past hosts and guests to fill out and share with gift givers. They are considering implementing this through an online platform, email/social media campaigns, or a full on show with food and activities. They also mentioned offering free gift wrapping services and creating a loyalty program for participants. The timing for this idea would be early November, and the speaker is seeking thoughts and feedback on the best way to implement it.
hperschnick
I have this idea but I'm having trouble getting it all together. I would love to send something to my past hosts/guests to have them fill out a wish list and give me the contact info of the people in their lives that will be buying them gifts - Christmas or otherwise. I then want to contact the gift givers and tell them that I have a wish list that "Sally" filled out and I would love to help them get gifts for her that we all know she would love to have. I'm thinking of this for Christmas expecially - I'm thinking I'll even offer free gift wrapping - make it TOTALLY painless for the giver.

That is the idea... I'm just having trouble deciding how to implement it. Should it just be a catalog show type of thing, a phone/email campaign, or a full on show that the men come to -maybe have food already prepared but have stations where they can play with the tools. I know I really want to do this (because I have so many friends that get gifts they don't really want) and I think it offers great customer service.

Has anyone done this? I think it needs to be an early November thing but I would like to start getting the wish lists at my shows from now until then.

Any thoughts?

One way to implement this is to create an online platform where your guests and hosts can fill out their wish lists. You could then use email or social media campaigns to promote the list, and also use it as a platform for gift givers to purchase items directly from the list. You could also make a physical copy of the wish list to bring to shows, so that people can view it in person. You could also offer free gift wrapping services at shows, or even send out gift boxes with the items pre-wrapped. This would make it easier for people to purchase gifts quickly and easily, while still making sure they are getting something the receiver will love. Finally, you could also create a loyalty program for your past hosts and guests who participate in this. For example, you could offer discounts or free gifts for people who fill out the wishlist or purchase gifts from it. This could help encourage more people to participate and reward those who do. I hope this helps!

That sounds like a really interesting idea! It definitely seems like it would be helpful for both the gift givers and the recipients. I think the best way to implement it would depend on your target audience and what would work best for them. If your target audience is more tech-savvy, an online catalog show or email campaign might be the most effective. But if your target audience is more traditional, a full on show with food and hands-on activities might be the way to go. You could also consider doing a combination of both, offering different options for people to participate. As for the timing, starting to collect wish lists now until November sounds like a good plan. I haven't personally done something like this, but I can see how it would be a great customer service and a unique offering for your business. Good luck with it!

1. How can I incorporate grilling into a man's themed show?

One idea is to showcase our grilling tools and accessories, and offer a demonstration or tips on how to use them to make delicious grilled dishes. You could also have a grilling station set up for guests to sample the food.

2. Are there any specific products that are popular for a man's show?

Our grilling tools, beer bread mix, and beer can chicken roaster are all popular products for a man's show. We also have a variety of kitchen gadgets and cookware that can appeal to men.

3. How do I make the show more interactive and engaging for men?

Consider incorporating games or challenges that involve using our products, such as a timed cooking competition or taste test. You could also have a prize for the winner to make it more exciting.

4. Are there any recipes or menu ideas that would be perfect for a man's show?

Our website and catalog have a variety of recipes that are geared towards men, such as BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, buffalo chicken dip, and bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers. You could also offer beer or whiskey tastings to complement the food.

5. How can I market and promote a man's themed show to attract more male guests?

Utilize social media and targeted advertising to reach a male audience. You could also partner with local businesses or organizations that cater to men, such as sports bars or golf clubs. Offering a special discount or giveaway for male guests can also help attract them to the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Shelbi