• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Idea for a Man's Show...

In summary, to implement this idea, you could set up a landing page for people to fill out their wish lists, use email and phone campaigns to target past hosts and guests, and hold a show or event to give people a chance to see the items in person. Don't forget to spread the word through social media and other channels.
hperschnick
I have this idea but I'm having trouble getting it all together. I would love to send something to my past hosts/guests to have them fill out a wish list and give me the contact info of the people in their lives that will be buying them gifts - Christmas or otherwise. I then want to contact the gift givers and tell them that I have a wish list that "Sally" filled out and I would love to help them get gifts for her that we all know she would love to have. I'm thinking of this for Christmas expecially - I'm thinking I'll even offer free gift wrapping - make it TOTALLY painless for the giver.

That is the idea... I'm just having trouble deciding how to implement it. Should it just be a catalog show type of thing, a phone/email campaign, or a full on show that the men come to -maybe have food already prepared but have stations where they can play with the tools. I know I really want to do this (because I have so many friends that get gifts they don't really want) and I think it offers great customer service.

Has anyone done this? I think it needs to be an early November thing but I would like to start getting the wish lists at my shows from now until then.

Any thoughts?

One approach might be to set up a website or landing page where people can sign up and fill out their wish list. You could then use email or phone campaigns to target your past hosts and guests, as well as other people in their lives who may be buying them gifts. You could also include links to the landing page in your emails and social media posts. Once people sign up and fill out their wish list, you can reach out to their contacts and let them know about the wish list, and offer to help them find the perfect gifts. You could offer discounts or provide free gift wrapping services to sweeten the deal. You could also hold a show or other event to give people an opportunity to see the items they are considering buying. This could be a great way to create a more intimate and personal experience for the givers and receivers. Finally, don't forget to spread the word. Make sure to post about it on your social media accounts, send out emails and put up flyers to get the word out.

I think this is a great idea! It definitely offers a unique and personalized customer service experience. I haven't personally done this, but I can see it being successful as a catalog show or even a full on show. It might be a good idea to offer both options and see which one your customers prefer. As for timing, I agree that early November would be a good time to start getting wish lists. That way, you have enough time to reach out to the gift givers and get everything organized before the holiday rush begins. Good luck with implementing this idea!

Related to Help With Idea for a Man's Show...

What types of products are typically featured in a man's themed Pampered Chef show?

Our man's themed shows typically feature grilling and barbeque tools, kitchen gadgets for cooking and meal prep, and high-quality knives and cookware.

Can you provide ideas for games or activities to incorporate into a man's Pampered Chef show?

Sure! Some popular ideas include a blind taste test using our seasonings and sauces, a cook-off competition with our cookware, or a trivia game about grilling and cooking techniques.

Are there any special discounts or promotions available for a man's themed Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! We offer discounts on bundles of our most popular man-friendly products, as well as special promotions for hosting a show with a group of friends.

Can you give suggestions for menu ideas for a man's Pampered Chef show?

We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for a man's themed show. Some popular options include pulled pork sandwiches, grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, and homemade burgers with our seasoning blends.

Do you offer any tips for hosting a successful man's themed Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! We recommend incorporating interactive elements like games or cooking demonstrations, inviting a group of friends who enjoy cooking and grilling, and providing plenty of delicious food and drinks for your guests to enjoy while they shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Shelbi