1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help Whip Cancer HWC

1. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

Has anyone done a flyer invitation for HWC? My close friend has just finsihed chemo and radiation and is having a HWC show in May. She wants a flyer invitation so that she can put a personal message box on it. I'm guilty... I have not looked on CC yet because I figured someone creative here had already done one. TIA to anyone who may be able to help me.

Apr 5, 2009
  2. quiverfull7

Kris.. thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!! The file you emailed me is perfect! You may want to post it here for others... it's fabulous!!!!!!

Apr 6, 2009
  3. pattikake

pattikake Member

Oh yes, please post!

Apr 7, 2009
  4. Lifeat50

Lifeat50 Member

Please post!!:love:

Apr 7, 2009
  5. quiverfull7

I'll put it here but take NO credit for it... it's very well done!...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
    Apr 7, 2009
  6. quiverfull7

I did post this file and I am sorry to tell you that I have been asked to remove it. I did not have permission to share it here. I am sorry for the sin I have committed and reminded of why I don't come here often anymore. I'm in tears at what has been said to me in an email and I'm outa here. I will return to keep in touch with those of you long term CS'ers who have blessed my life in ways that I pray God will bless you for! I'm just becoming much more cautious!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
    Apr 7, 2009
  7. pattikake

pattikake Member

What? I am so sorry to hear this Diane.

Apr 8, 2009
  8. quiverfull7

It's ok but it's just sad.

Apr 8, 2009
Have something to add?