• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whip Cancer with a Personalized HWC Show Invitation - Get Inspired on CC!

In summary, the "Whip Cancer with a Personalized HWC Show Invitation" event is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and awareness. You can personalize your HWC show invitation by adding your name, contact information, and a personal message. To get inspired for your show, you can browse through the "Whip Cancer" section on CC and connect with other consultants. Hosting a HWC show has benefits for both the cause and the consultant. To spread the word about your show, you can use social media, email invitations, word of mouth, and collaborate with other consultants.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has anyone done a flyer invitation for HWC? My close friend has just finsihed chemo and radiation and is having a HWC show in May. She wants a flyer invitation so that she can put a personal message box on it. I'm guilty... I have not looked on CC yet because I figured someone creative here had already done one. TIA to anyone who may be able to help me.

Kris.. thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!! The file you emailed me is perfect! You may want to post it here for others... it's fabulous!!!!!!

Oh yes, please post!

Please post!!:love:

I'll put it here but take NO credit for it... it's very well done!...

Last edited:
I did post this file and I am sorry to tell you that I have been asked to remove it. I did not have permission to share it here. I am sorry for the sin I have committed and reminded of why I don't come here often anymore. I'm in tears at what has been said to me in an email and I'm outa here. I will return to keep in touch with those of you long term CS'ers who have blessed my life in ways that I pray God will bless you for! I'm just becoming much more cautious!

Last edited:
What? I am so sorry to hear this Diane.

It's ok but it's just sad.

1. What is the "Whip Cancer with a Personalized HWC Show Invitation" event?

The "Whip Cancer with a Personalized HWC Show Invitation" event is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and awareness. It involves hosting a personalized cooking show, where a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I personalize my HWC show invitation?

You can personalize your HWC show invitation by adding your name, contact information, and a personal message to the invitation template provided by Pampered Chef. You can also add a photo or logo to make the invitation more unique.

3. How can I get inspired on CC for my HWC show?

You can get inspired on CC (Consultant's Corner) by browsing through the "Whip Cancer" section, where you will find helpful tips and resources on how to plan and host a successful HWC show. You can also connect with other consultants and share ideas on how to make your show more impactful.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a HWC show?

Hosting a HWC show not only supports a great cause, but it also benefits you as a consultant. You will have the opportunity to increase your sales, gain new customers, and showcase the high-quality products of Pampered Chef. Additionally, you will feel a sense of fulfillment knowing that you are making a difference in the fight against cancer.

5. How can I spread the word about my HWC show?

You can spread the word about your HWC show by utilizing various marketing strategies such as social media, email invitations, word of mouth, and handing out physical invitations to friends, family, and coworkers. You can also collaborate with other consultants and host a joint HWC show to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies