• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Which Format Do I Use in Publisher?

In summary, for printing Pampered Chef flyers, it is recommended to use the PDF format to ensure consistent formatting and easy printing. While JPEG and PNG formats can also be used, they may result in lower quality prints. To save a Publisher file as a PDF, go to File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document. Digital versions of flyers can also be created using Publisher, either by saving as a PDF or JPEG or using the online sharing feature. There are no special settings or adjustments required when using Publisher for Pampered Chef flyers, but using high-resolution images is recommended for best print quality.
andiphant
Does anyone do their e-newsletters in Publisher and if so do you use an actual "newsletter" layout or does somethign else work better? I am thinking of trying a "website" layout. I just need whatever works best in an email.
Thank yoU!

You just use the regular newsletter template. They have some good ones, easy to use. If you mean what to save it in, a pdf would be good.

I have used Publisher for e-newsletters in the past and have found that using a "website" layout works best for me. It allows for more customization and can be easily formatted for email. However, I know some people prefer the traditional "newsletter" layout, so it really depends on your personal preference and the type of content you will be including. I would suggest experimenting with both layouts and see which one you feel works better for your e-newsletter. Good luck!

1. What format should I use for printing my Pampered Chef flyers?

The recommended format for printing Pampered Chef flyers is PDF. This ensures that the formatting and layout of your flyer remains consistent and can be easily viewed and printed by others.

2. Can I use a different format besides PDF for my Pampered Chef flyers?

While PDF is the preferred format, you can also use JPEG or PNG for your flyers. Keep in mind that these formats may not preserve the exact formatting and may result in a lower quality print.

3. How do I save my Publisher file as a PDF?

To save your Publisher file as a PDF, go to File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document. Then select "PDF" as the file type and choose a location to save your file.

4. Can I use Publisher to create digital versions of my Pampered Chef flyers?

Yes, you can use Publisher to create digital versions of your flyers. You can save your file as a PDF or JPEG to share via email or social media, or you can use Publisher's online sharing feature to create a web version of your flyer.

5. Do I need any special settings or adjustments when using Publisher for Pampered Chef flyers?

No, you do not need any special settings or adjustments when using Publisher for Pampered Chef flyers. However, it is recommended to use high-resolution images (at least 300 dpi) for best print quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debswork
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
debswork
  • PChefPEI
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • PampChefJoy