• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Trying to Close My 1St Show!!!!

In summary, your host gets 1 $15 product and 15% off her order. The 15% goes towards everything she orders. If sales are over $650, she gets the Chillzanne product of choice.
crysboo
HELP! I'm closing my very first order and my show was $167.00. So my host gets 1 $15 product and 15% off... does the 15% go twoards everything she orders? And am I forgetting any other benifits? HELP! I'm so confused! lol
Thanks in advance

Your host gets $15 off her order, and whatever is left will have 15% taken off. She can also buy the 2 quart collapsable bowl for 60% off.

I thought the show had to be $500 for the collapsable bowl??
And how much would she have to pay for it?

THANKS!

It shows you on the Host Special Flyer from CC. There are three-levels of sales. Level 1 - $150-$499 - they get the 2 qt bowl for $6; Level 2 - $500-699.99 in sales gets the 2 qt & 4 qt - $6 and $8 respectively; Level 3 - $700 or more gets all 3 bowls - $6, $8, & $10 respectively. If sales are over $650, they get the Chillzanne product of choice.So your host would get the 2 qt for $6. Be sure to look at the flyer- it has the special Item Code #s (#HT01) that you have to enter for the Host Special.
Hope that helps.

Are you still in your first 30 days? If so, she gets a charter host gift as well. CP94 Sweet cinnamon sprinkles and Chipotle rub
or
CK96 Cranberry Hot Pad TrivetAlso, if any guest are over $25 they get the season's best for free, GR23
and if they are over $60, they also get two rubs. Codes are GR24-30

The host also qualifies for the guest specials, if they spend the requisite amount.

Did we just completely overwhelm you!? :D It probably wouldn't hurt if you are having trouble with anything to contact your recruiter or director to have her/him walk you through everything so you don't forget something. I know I forgot my 1st host's Charter Gift, and a guest's Free Item (fortunately NOT after I submitted the show- just after I totaled her order, etc).Good luck.

1. How can I maximize my sales at my first Pampered Chef show?

One of the best ways to maximize sales at your first Pampered Chef show is to invite as many people as possible. The more guests you have, the higher the chances of making sales. You can also offer special deals or discounts for first-time customers to entice them to make a purchase.

2. What are some tips for successfully closing my first show?

To successfully close your first show, make sure to have all the necessary materials ready, such as order forms, catalogs, and product samples. Be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the products, and encourage your guests to ask questions and interact with the products. Lastly, follow up with potential customers after the show to encourage them to make a purchase.

3. How can I handle objections from potential customers during my first show?

Objections are a common part of any sales process, but they can be handled effectively. The key is to listen to the customer's concerns and address them with confidence and knowledge about the products. You can also offer solutions or alternatives to meet their needs and show the value of the products.

4. What are some ways to make my first show more interactive and engaging?

To make your first show more interactive and engaging, you can incorporate fun games or activities that involve the products. You can also have product demonstrations and allow guests to try out the products themselves. Additionally, encourage guests to share their own experiences or recipes using Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I ensure a successful and smooth delivery of orders from my first show?

To ensure a successful and smooth delivery of orders from your first show, make sure to keep accurate records of each guest's order and contact information. Double-check the orders before submitting them to ensure accuracy. You can also offer delivery or pickup options to accommodate your guests' preferences. Lastly, communicate with your guests about the delivery process and provide updates as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • thecougchef