• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Question About December....

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of promotions and deals for holiday shopping in December, including discounts, free gifts, and limited edition items. Expedited shipping options are available to ensure delivery by Christmas, but it's recommended to order early. New products are also released in December, and a consultant can be found on the website to assist with shopping. The return policy for holiday gifts follows the standard policy, with personalized or customized items being final sale.
AmyO
Does anyone know what is the last date to send orders to the HO so that the customers can receive their orders before Christmas?

:) It is December 15th if it is included in a show but if a customer places an individual order and pays extra shipping, they can order through December 22nd.

PampMomof3 said:
:) It is December 15th if it is included in a show but if a customer places an individual order and pays extra shipping, they can order through December 22nd.

THANK YOU!!!

No problem!!!:D :D

Related to Help!!! Question About December....

1. What special promotions or deals are available for December?

In December, Pampered Chef typically offers a variety of promotions and deals for holiday shopping. These can include discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, and limited edition items. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information on current promotions.

2. Can I still receive my order by Christmas if I order in December?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee to ensure that your order arrives in time for Christmas. However, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to avoid any potential delays during the busy holiday season.

3. Are there any new products being released in December?

Pampered Chef releases new products throughout the year, and December is no exception. Check our website or contact your consultant to see what new and exciting items are available for purchase. These can make great gifts for the home cook in your life.

4. How can I find a consultant to help me with my holiday shopping?

If you don't already have a consultant, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate one in your area. They can provide personalized recommendations and assist you with placing your order.

5. What is the return policy for holiday gifts?

If you need to return or exchange a gift purchased from Pampered Chef, our standard return policy applies. The gift can be returned within 30 days of purchase with a receipt for a full refund or exchange. Without a receipt, a store credit will be issued. However, please note that personalized or customized items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl