• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Pleease! Ss Recipe Needed With No Cooking

In summary, if you are in need of recipes that do not require an oven, there are many options available. You could do a salsa or guacamole demonstration, a garnishing demonstration, or try a summer recipe like the one involving Cool Whip, Snickers, apples, and pineapple. Other options include a Touchdown Taco Dip that can be made in the microwave or an Upside Down Chocolate Pineapple Cake that can be made on the stove top. These recipes are easy and delicious, and can be found on The Pampered Chef's website.
Shari'sKitchen
Hi everyone. I just became a consultant and need recipes that do no require anything going in the oven. Mine broke and I'm waiting for a part but I'm doing a kick off and not sure if the oven will be back up in time. I'd like something in the spanish line, but anything will do. I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
Shari

you could do a salsa/guac demo-shows quite a bit of tools, foodchopper too. or you can do a garnishing demo-I did quite a few of those when I first started. I have a good summer recipe--involving cool whip 8oz, 2 snickers chopped with crinkle cutter, granny smith apples skinned and chopped and small pineapple can (shredded or whatever you call it). mix it all up and eat! yummy

that's all i can think of right now.

Do you have a microwave? Or stove top burners?

You could do Touch Down Taco Dip in the microwave or the Upside Down Chocolate Pineapple Cake (not sure right now of the exact PC name for that one) on the stove top burner. Just to mention two Mexican-type recipes that could work without an oven.

I have cut and pasted the recipes for the TDTD and the Upside Down Cake from CC. TDTD in the microwave takes about 5 minutes on high. I double the recipe and make it in the Mini-baker or Deep Dish Baker using 16 oz. refried beans in place of the bean dip.

The Pampered Chef ® Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe

1 can (9 ounces) bean dip
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Additional sour cream (optional)
Baked Tortilla Chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper®, spread bean dip over bottom of Small Oval Baker. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well.

Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over bean dip. Grate cheddar cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Dice tomato and thinly slice green onions using Utility Knife. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus®. Finely chop cilantro using Pizza Cutter. Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings Nutrients per serving: (1/4 cup dip): Calories 140, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 330 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the taco seasoning mix, if desired.

This dip can be easily doubled and baked in the Oval Baker or Deep Dish Baker. Substitute 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans for the bean dip and double the remaining ingredients. Proceed as recipe directs.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

The Pampered Chef ® Volteado de Piña y Chocolate a la Estufa Recipe

1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 can (20 ounces) pineapple slices
4 maraschino cherries, drained and halved
2 packages (9 ounces each) chocolate cake mix
1 1/2 tablespoons Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
2 eggs
1 teaspoon rum extract
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (optional)

Melt butter in Large Covered Skillet over low heat. Stir in brown sugar until well blended using Bamboo Spoon. Remove skillet from heat; cool on Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, drain pineapple slices in small colander of 4-Piece Colander & Bowl Set; reserve juice in small bowl. Arrange 8 pineapple slices over sugar mixture. Place a cherry half in the center of each pineapple slice.

Add enough water to pineapple juice to measure 1 cup. Combine cake mix, cinnamon, liquid, eggs and extract. Whisk with Stainless Steel Whisk until well blended. Gently pour over fruit in skillet.

Place lid on top of skillet. Place skillet over medium heat. Cook 8-10 minutes or until batter bubbles around edges of skillet. Reduce temperature to low. Cook 20-30 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Remove skillet from heat. Carefully loosen edge of cake; invert onto heat-safe serving plate. Cool slightly.

If desired, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream using Ice Cream Dipper. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.

Yield: 10 servings Nutrients per serving: (1 piece of cake, 1/4 cup of ice cream): Calories 270, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Carbohydrates 36 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread shredded coconut in a single layer over bottom of Small Bar Pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown (stir coconut occasionally for even browning); cool completely.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

I love this salad and there is nothing you have to cook:

Seven-Layer Southwestern Salad

1 ½ cups sour cream
¾ cut thick and chunky salsa
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 large green bell pepper, diced
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
½ cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1 package (16 ounces) iceberg lettuce salad mix (10 cups)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1 ½ cups corn chips (optional)

1. In Small Batter Bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; mix well and
Set aside
2. Drain and rinse beans using large Colander. Using Chef’s Knife,
Dice bell pepper and tomatoes; thinly slice green onions. Layer beans, bell pepper, lettuce, tomatoes and green onions in Simple Additions Large Bowl
3. Spoon sour cream mixture over top using Small Mix ‘N Scraper
Spreading evenly. Grate cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with corn chips, if desired, and serve
8 servings

1. What is the best recipe for Help Pleease! Ss with no cooking?

The best recipe for Help Pleease! Ss with no cooking is our No-Cook Mediterranean Pasta Salad. It is a refreshing and delicious combination of pasta, vegetables, and a tangy dressing that requires no cooking at all.

2. Can you recommend a simple and quick recipe for Help Pleease! Ss with no cooking?

For a simple and quick option, we suggest trying our No-Cook Turkey and Avocado Wrap. It only takes a few minutes to assemble and is perfect for a satisfying and healthy lunch.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for Help Pleease! Ss with no cooking?

Absolutely! Our No-Cook Black Bean and Corn Salad is a delicious and protein-packed vegetarian option. It is filled with fresh ingredients and a zesty dressing that requires no cooking.

4. Is there a kid-friendly recipe for Help Pleease! Ss with no cooking?

Yes, our No-Cook Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Ups are a hit with kids and adults alike. These tasty treats are made with just a few simple ingredients and are perfect for a quick and easy snack.

5. Can I make a dessert without cooking for Help Pleease! Ss?

Absolutely! Our No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars are the perfect sweet treat that requires no cooking. They are made with wholesome ingredients and are a great option for satisfying your sweet tooth without turning on the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcmckay