• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Trying to Find Info from Meeting on Chef Success

In summary, to access information from the meeting, you can check the Chef Success website or ask your team leader for notes or recordings. Topics covered in the meeting typically include new products, business tips, and training on using Pampered Chef tools, and you can refer to notes or recordings for more information. Presentations from meetings are not provided, but you can request notes or recordings or check the Chef Success website. Meetings are usually held monthly or quarterly, but may vary by team or region, and you can find a schedule on the website or from your team leader. Unfortunately, meetings are only open to Pampered Chef consultants, but you can reach out to your team leader or visit the website for information on joining.
Chef_Tami
We talked about this at a meeting I went to this week and I was told I could find it on Chef Success - but I haven't found it. Can someone help? Thanks!

Chef_Tami said:
We talked about this at a meeting I went to this week and I was told I could find it on Chef Success - but I haven't found it. Can someone help? Thanks!
Here's what I have got...

Attachments

• HostRightLeftGame2.doc
    21 KB · Views: 546
  • left right game.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 697
Thank you!!

You're very welcome...as always, I can't take credit for the file...I got it from other consultants...I am always happy to share :)

I have played this before and everyone seems to love it.

dannyzmom said:
Here's what I have got...

LOVE the recruiting one! I haven't seen that before! That would be great to break the ice at the beginning:)

People always seem to love the Left Right game. The only problem I have had with it is that at bigger shows (more than about 12 people), several guests never get to play. I always have Queen of the Shoppers in reserve in case there are too many people to play Left Right.

susan g said:
People always seem to love the Left Right game. The only problem I have had with it is that at bigger shows (more than about 12 people), several guests never get to play. I always have Queen of the Shoppers in reserve in case there are too many people to play Left Right.

If I have a big group that wants to play, I just use 2 or 3 small prizes; then everyone gets to play:)

Related to Help Needed: Trying to Find Info from Meeting on Chef Success

1. How do I access the information from the meeting?

To access the information from the meeting, you can check the Chef Success website or reach out to your team leader for any notes or recordings that may have been shared.

2. What topics were covered in the meeting?

The topics covered in the meeting may vary depending on the specific meeting you attended. However, common topics include new products, business tips, and training on using Pampered Chef tools. You can also refer to any notes or recordings from the meeting for more information.

3. Can I get a copy of the presentation from the meeting?

Unfortunately, we do not provide copies of the presentations from meetings as they are typically meant for in-person viewing. However, you can request notes or recordings from your team leader or check the Chef Success website for any relevant information.

4. How often are these meetings held?

Meetings are typically held on a monthly or quarterly basis, but this may vary depending on your team or region. You can check the Chef Success website or ask your team leader for a schedule of upcoming meetings.

5. Can I attend the meeting if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, our meetings are only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to your team leader or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Teresa Crothers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies