• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Looking for Recipe Suggestions for Noon Show in March

In summary, for a noon show in March, we recommend featuring lighter, fresher recipes that are perfect for the spring season. Some great options could include salads, grilled dishes, or fruit-based desserts. Additionally, our "30-minute meals" collection offers quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy schedules. When choosing recipes, it is important to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of your audience. Our website allows you to filter recipes by various dietary needs. Our recipes are also customizable to fit your specific audience or theme, and we recommend trying them out beforehand to ensure success. You can also read reviews and comments from other users to get an idea of how the recipes have worked for others.
jogle
Good morning! I am very new to PC and I was hoping I could get a little help from you wonderful people!

I will be doing a noon show in March, and I dont know what recipe I should prepare? Any suggestions? Any help would be great!

I did an 11 am show yesterday (friday) and I made the Clubhouse Chicken Squares (All the Best) & the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. The women loved it all! I sold a lot of Bar Pans and now have interest in cookware!;)

You could also do a brunch with a frittata or a Ham & Cheese OMelet roll in the Main Dishes cookbook~

Maybe the Savory Sandwich Ring....hmmm

I just did a brunch show today and it turned out great! I did the "create-a-quiche" out of the stoneware insp cookbook. I doubled the recipe and put it in the deep dish pie plate. I also made the Apple Berry Salsa while the quiche was baking. I was feeling generous and made the Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake out of the All The Best cookbook at home and served with everything else. The host served orange juice and coffee. It was really a refreshing change from normal evening shows.

The Three Cheese Pizza .. Yum!

Related to Help Needed! Looking for Recipe Suggestions for Noon Show in March

1. What type of recipes do you recommend for a noon show in March?

For a noon show in March, we recommend featuring lighter, fresher recipes that are perfect for the spring season. Some great options could include salads, grilled dishes, or fruit-based desserts.

2. Do you have any recipe suggestions that are quick and easy to prepare?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for busy schedules. Our "30-minute meals" collection features dishes that can be prepared in just half an hour, making them great options for a noon show.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions or allergies that I should consider when choosing recipes?

We always recommend taking into account any dietary restrictions or allergies of your audience when selecting recipes. Our website allows you to filter recipes by various dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian.

4. Can I customize the recipes to fit my specific audience or theme?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to fit your specific needs and preferences. Feel free to add or substitute ingredients to make the recipes your own and cater to your audience.

5. How can I ensure that the recipes will be successful and well-received by my audience?

The best way to ensure success is to try out the recipes yourself before the show and make any necessary adjustments. You can also read reviews and comments from other users on our website to get an idea of how the recipes have worked for others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • button92
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
button92
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies