• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Guacamole Bowl Recipe

In summary, to make guacamole in a Pampered Chef bowl, you will need avocados, lime juice, diced tomatoes, diced onions, minced garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Simply mash the avocados in the bowl and mix in the remaining ingredients. You can also use a Pampered Chef bowl to serve and store guacamole, and the Classic Batter Bowl is recommended for making it. To clean the bowl, simply scrape out any remaining guacamole, wash with warm soapy water, and dry thoroughly.
casualcook
I have seen somewhere a recipe for the Guacamole Bowl....does anyone have this? I have searched here and on pc website and no luck. I don't have many cookbooks, but it isn't in any of the one's I have.
Thanks, Jenn

Search with keywords- Enchilada Ring- click thread- Your Favorite Recipes- scroll down to the post by cindycooks. She tells how she makes a tortilla bowl which might be what you're looking for.

Hey Jenn,I actually have a recipe for a delicious Guacamole Bowl that I think you'll love. Here's what you'll need:- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for servingInstructions:1. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out the avocado flesh and place it in a medium-sized bowl.2. Mash the avocados with a fork until they reach your desired consistency.3. Add in the diced red onion, tomato, and jalapeno pepper to the mashed avocado.4. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and stir to combine.5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.6. Transfer the guacamole to a serving bowl and garnish with additional diced tomato and jalapeno, if desired.7. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping and enjoy your delicious Guacamole Bowl!I hope this helps and that you enjoy the recipe. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make guacamole in a Pampered Chef bowl?

To make guacamole in a Pampered Chef bowl, you will need the following ingredients: avocados, lime juice, diced tomatoes, diced onions, minced garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper. First, mash the avocados in the bowl using a fork. Then, mix in the remaining ingredients until well combined. Serve and enjoy!

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef bowl to serve guacamole?

Yes, you can definitely use a Pampered Chef bowl to serve guacamole. Our bowls are made from high-quality stoneware that is designed to withstand high temperatures and resist stains, making them perfect for serving dips and spreads.

3. Is there a specific Pampered Chef bowl recommended for making guacamole?

While any Pampered Chef bowl can be used to make guacamole, we recommend using our Classic Batter Bowl. Its large, deep design allows for easy mixing and mashing of the ingredients, and the spout makes it convenient for pouring the guacamole into serving dishes.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef bowl to store leftover guacamole?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef bowl to store leftover guacamole. Our bowls come with tight-fitting lids that will keep your guacamole fresh and prevent it from spilling or absorbing any odors from the fridge.

5. How do I clean a Pampered Chef bowl after making guacamole?

To clean a Pampered Chef bowl after making guacamole, first scrape out any remaining guacamole with a rubber spatula. Then, wash the bowl with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware. Finally, dry the bowl thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • straitfan