• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Celebrate Cookies Recipe Requested

In summary, to access the Celebrate Cookies recipe on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipes" tab and use the search bar to find the recipe. Substitutions can be made according to personal preferences, but results may vary. The recipe yields approximately 24 cookies and the dough can be frozen for up to one month. Different types of chocolate can be used, as long as the same amount is used in the recipe.
playful
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a gifts to go show on Sunday and want to do the Celebrate Cookies. I have managed to find the tags in the files section, but not the actual recipe to put into the batter bowl. Does anyone have this and if so could you post it? It would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Jen Hudson
Independent Future Director
Riverview, New Brunswick
Canada

Here is the link to the recipe page-
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/celebrate_recipes.pdf

There is another thread about this

Attachments

• Celebrate Recipe Cards 001.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 370
Thanks so much for you help! I really appreciate it.

Hi Jen,I would be happy to help you with the Celebrate Cookies recipe for your gifts to go show. Here is the recipe:Celebrate Cookies:Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
6. Fold in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and chopped walnuts (if using).
7. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dough onto a lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
9. Let cool before serving or packaging as gifts.I hope this helps and that your gifts to go show is a success!Happy cooking,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I access the Celebrate Cookies recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Celebrate Cookies recipe, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. Then, use the search bar to type in "Celebrate Cookies" and the recipe should appear.

2. Can I make substitutions in the Celebrate Cookies recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the Celebrate Cookies recipe according to your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. However, we cannot guarantee the same results as the original recipe.

3. How many cookies does the Celebrate Cookies recipe yield?

The Celebrate Cookies recipe yields approximately 24 cookies, depending on the size of your cookie dough scoops.

4. Can I freeze the Celebrate Cookies dough?

Yes, you can freeze the Celebrate Cookies dough for up to one month. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container. When ready to bake, thaw the dough in the refrigerator before scooping and baking as directed.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate in the Celebrate Cookies recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate in the Celebrate Cookies recipe, such as milk, dark, or white chocolate. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate for a unique flavor combination. Just make sure to use the same amount of chocolate called for in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76