• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Can't Find Amy Neal Call Info

In summary, the best way to contact Amy Neal for help is to call her directly at (xxx) xxx-xxxx or email her at [email protected]. Her contact information can also be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Amy's office hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST and you can request a call back by leaving a message at (xxx) xxx-xxxx. If you are unable to reach Amy, you can also contact customer service at 1-800-555-1212 for assistance.
imported_pckrissy
I was invited to an Amy Neal call that starts in about 10 minutes and can't find the number...I didn't think I was going to be able to get on the call and now it seems i can...if anyone has the number can you send it to me...email [email protected] THANKS :)

Crap! There was an upper level call today too. I didn't mark it on my calendar because I assumed I would be in school. As it turns out I am home with a sick beeb. I will call and listen to the recording at nap time.

Playback number for Amy Neal Call yesterdayHere's the playback number on the call just in case you missed it.. It was a great call. To listen to the recording, dial 218-339-4699 and enter code 570888#.
Good luck and see you all in Disney!!!

Please note that the beginning of the call contained a lot of “beeping” and audio disruption, but after three to five minutes, the sound become more clear and the training was recorded clearly. (you can press 2 to fast forward 30 seconds to get through that “rough” section at the beginning if you would like.)

1. What is the best way to contact Amy Neal for help?

The best way to contact Amy Neal for help is to call her directly at (xxx) xxx-xxxx. She is also available via email at [email protected].

2. How do I find Amy Neal's contact information?

Amy Neal's contact information can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Contact Us" section. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for her contact information.

3. Is there a specific time I should contact Amy Neal for help?

Amy Neal's office hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST. You can contact her during these hours for immediate assistance.

4. Can I request a call back from Amy Neal?

Yes, you can request a call back from Amy Neal by leaving a message with your contact information at (xxx) xxx-xxxx. She will get back to you as soon as possible.

5. What should I do if I cannot reach Amy Neal for help?

If you are unable to reach Amy Neal, you can also contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1212. They will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • imported_pckrissy