• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Recipe for Fluted Pan in Microwave

In summary, this recipe is for a chocolate cake that is made in a fluted pan and is microwaved for 16-18 minutes. It is then inverted onto a serving platter and finished with powdered sugar.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Does anyone have this recipe?? :confused:

I just had a customer ask me for it. Said it was made in the fluted pan in the micro?? Have no clue what it is and thought you guys might be able to help.

Thanks!

Temporary Hijack...Did you give your grandma a hug for me?!?!?!?!(Off to check my cookbooks for you unless someone else chimes in first!)

janetupnorth said:
Temporary Hijack...

Did you give your grandma a hug for me?!?!?!?!

Yes I did! She was so excited to hear I was chatting with you! She said she would love some pictures of your kids! I can PM you her address if you like. I don't know if you have her current addy. She just recently moved to a nicer place.

She had this big smile on her face and said it was a nice surpirse for easter :balloon:

elizabethfox said:
Yes I did! She was so excited to hear I was chatting with you! She said she would love some pictures of your kids! I can PM you her address if you like. I don't know if you have her current addy. She just recently moved to a nicer place.

She had this big smile on her face and said it was a nice surpirse for easter :balloon:

Yes, please PM me!!!! I don't have her current address.

I'm glad she was happy - your grandma has a special place in my heart - she always tried to give however she could!

I looked on cc/myrecipes.com/allrecipes.com and found nothing. Looked on recipezaar and found this http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?s_type=%2Frecipes.php&q=kahlua+chocolate+cake&Search=Search

I couldn't find it in any of the PC books I had handy including all 3 stoneware ones.

elizabethfox said:
Janet, this keeps saying "Page not found" when I click on the link.

Ugh! Wonder what happened...hold on...

Thanks! Works now :)

Found this online - could this be it?

Pampered Chef Killer Chocolate Cake Recipe

1 box chocolate cake mix
4 eggs
cup oil
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
1/3 cup Kahlua
1 pint sour cream

Mix all, pour in well-greased Fluted Pan. Microwave 16-18 minutes. Invert on serving platter, remove pan after 10 minutes. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

This is a great recipe!! Sold a lot of fluted pans with it!

1. Can I use a fluted pan in the microwave?

Yes, you can use a fluted pan in the microwave as long as it is made of microwave-safe materials. Most Pampered Chef fluted pans are microwave-safe.

2. What recipes can I make with a fluted pan in the microwave?

There are many recipes you can make with a fluted pan in the microwave, including cakes, quiches, and even savory dishes like chicken pot pie. You can find a variety of recipes on our website or in our cookbooks.

3. How do I adjust cooking times when using a fluted pan in the microwave?

When using a fluted pan in the microwave, you may need to adjust the cooking time compared to traditional oven baking. This is because microwaves cook food faster and more evenly. We recommend reducing the cooking time by 25% and checking for doneness before adding additional time if needed.

4. Can I use a fluted pan in the microwave with metal handles?

No, you should not use a fluted pan with metal handles in the microwave. The metal can cause sparks and potentially damage your microwave. Make sure to use a microwave-safe fluted pan with plastic handles for best results.

5. Do I need to grease a fluted pan before using it in the microwave?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease your fluted pan before using it in the microwave to prevent sticking. You can use cooking spray, butter, or oil to grease the pan. This will also help give your dish a nice golden crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
cochef