• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Need Exact Recipe for Show...

In summary, the exact recipe for the show can vary and is not specified, but Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes that can be used. Consultants can also take requests for specific recipes and adapt them to fit the audience's needs. All show recipes are available for purchase on the website or through consultants, and substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. Ingredients for the show recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef, and kitchen tools are also available to make preparing the recipes easier.
jenab1013
I have a show tomorrow and I am suppose to make the Chicken Club Ring but I have lost my All The Best Cookbook. Can someone please help me? I need the exact recipe from the cookbook. I have seen a couple on here, but they look like they are missing ingredients or something. Please help....

Right from the bookHere you go...

CHICKEN CLUB FILLING
(All the Best; P. 81)

3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 egg white lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 375° F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and garlic; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; top with tomato slices. Finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices cooked crisply bacon chopped
1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
1/3 cup mayo
1 tsp dijon mustard
2 tbs snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 egg white, lightly beaten

preheat oven to 375 . in classic batter bowl, combine chicken, bacon,3/4 cup cheese, mayo, mustard parsley and garlic. mix well

scoop filling evenly over desired shape, top with tomatoes.. finish shape as desired and brush with egg whites. sprinkle with cheese. bake 25-30 minutes.

right out of all the best.

What is the exact recipe for the show?

The exact recipe for the show can vary depending on the theme or focus of the show. However, Pampered Chef provides a wide range of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that can be used for any show. Our consultants are also trained to adapt recipes to fit the needs of their specific audience.

Can I request a specific recipe for the show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to take requests for specific recipes for the show. They can work with you to find a recipe that fits your needs and preferences. Just let them know what you're looking for and they will do their best to accommodate.

Are the recipes used in the show available for purchase?

Yes, all of the recipes used in our shows are available for purchase on our website or through our consultants. We also have a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards that feature the recipes used in our shows.

Can I make substitutions in the recipes for the show?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be flexible and adaptable to fit different dietary restrictions or preferences. Our consultants are trained to help you make substitutions and modifications to fit your needs while still maintaining the deliciousness of the original recipe.

Are the ingredients for the show recipes available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of the ingredients used in our show recipes are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can also help you find alternative ingredients if needed. Additionally, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help make preparing the recipes even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCVal08
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom