• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My AOL Account is Banned from Subscription Sign-Up

In summary, the consultant's email address is banned and her AOL account is also banned. The site is telling her that she needs to set up a new account or use a forwarding account. The consultant tried to set up a new account but was unsuccessful.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a new consultant trying to buy a subscription but the site is telling her that she her email address is banned and her aol account. I told her that I would post a question for her.

Thanks in advance!!;)

I had to set up a yahoo account because I, too, have AOL. It was inconvenient since I "live" on AOL and rarely check yahoo.

I think somehow chefsuccess was reported as spam....not sure?? I did send about 4 emails to Greg back when it first happened but no reponse. That was quite a few months ago. Maybe you will get an answer this time :)

I am trying to post a new thread, but I never see it come up as new posts. What am I doing wrong? I see my responses (like this one) but not my new questions. Help!

Have her set up a free forwarding account like pobox or bigfoot. That's what I did. I have AOL and I have it forwarded right to my AOL account, so I don't have to check anything. You can also do a search for "free email forwarding", too.

Yahoo will forward too won't it??

I will admit, I'm not too computer literate. I will look into it. But for now, I just want some non food trifle bowl ideas for a wedding shower. Could someone post that as a new thread? The shower is tomorrow!

Last I checked you had to pay a fee. Its been a while, so maybe they changed it, but I had yahoo for a while and cancelled it when they started to charge.

karenschulte said:
I will admit, I'm not too computer literate. I will look into it. But for now, I just want some non food trifle bowl ideas for a wedding shower. Could someone post that as a new thread? The shower is tomorrow!

OK... I'll set one up for you.

karenschulte said:
Visit the thread and subscribe to it so you can get emails when people respond.

I paid a fee---is it a one time fee or an annual one? I have only paid once and it has been over a year ago.

Thanks guys!!! I'll let her know!

PampMomof3 said:
I have a new consultant trying to buy a subscription but the site is telling her that she her email address is banned and her aol account. I told her that I would post a question for her.

Thanks in advance!!;)

I have AOL & I have never had a problem. I do go through Internet Explorer which is my browser to get here....HTH

Related to Help! My AOL Account is Banned from Subscription Sign-Up

1. Why was my AOL account banned from subscription sign-up?

There could be a few reasons why your AOL account was banned from subscription sign-up. It could be due to suspicious activity, violation of AOL's terms of service, or an issue with your payment method.

2. Can I still use my AOL account for other purposes?

Yes, your AOL account may still be active for other services and purposes. However, it may be restricted from signing up for new subscriptions.

3. How can I get my AOL account unbanned from subscription sign-up?

To get your AOL account unbanned from subscription sign-up, you will need to contact AOL customer support. They will be able to assist you and provide more information about the ban.

4. Will I lose my existing subscriptions if my AOL account is banned from sign-up?

No, your existing subscriptions should remain active even if your AOL account is banned from sign-up. However, you may not be able to make changes or add new subscriptions until the ban is lifted.

5. How long does it take to get my AOL account unbanned from subscription sign-up?

The time it takes to get your AOL account unbanned from subscription sign-up may vary. It will depend on the reason for the ban and the response time of AOL customer support. We recommend contacting them as soon as possible to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • General Chat