• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me - Product Review Please

In summary, the Pampered Chef Santoku Knife is the recommended type of knife for cutting vegetables, with its sharp angled blade and ergonomic handle. To clean a stoneware baking pan, use a nylon scraper or brush and rinse with hot water, avoiding soap or harsh chemicals. Pampered Chef cookware is compatible with induction stovetops, indicated by the induction symbol. To season a cast iron skillet, preheat the oven to 350°F, rub with vegetable oil, and let it cool. Hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended for cleaning Pampered Chef cookware, as dishwasher use can damage the non-stick coating.
Kathytnt
I have several of the new products I am interested and I do not have a Mandoline
I have the USG

What do you all think of the Mandoline compared to the USG

I am trying to decide if I want to do a little catalog show so I can get the Mandoline or wait until Kit Enhancement month

I LOVE the mandoline. I like that it's safer (because I'm a total spaz) and I like the new crinkle blade. I also like the legs on it. I hadn't had the USG for THAT long, so I didn't get to know it REALLY well, but I do like the mandoline better. I hear a lot of people who had and loved the USG don't like the mandoline as well. I say DO IT! 60% off is better than 40% off! And if you find out you don't like it that well...then you can use it as an incentive for your hosts! *All April show hosts get entered in a drawing to win a FREE Ultimate Mandoline!

I like it a lot better than the USG. It is a lot safer, and there is a lot more contol when slicing because the food holder glides on the mandoline instead of hovering above it. I never used my julienne blade so I don't miss it- but I love the crinkle blade on the mandoline. Also I feel a lot safer with the blades in the box instead of stored below since I was cut that way. It is a lot bulkier to store than the US&G though...

Related to Help Me - Product Review Please

1. What is the best type of knife for cutting vegetables?

The Pampered Chef Santoku Knife is highly recommended for cutting vegetables. It is designed with a sharp, angled blade that allows for precision cutting and its ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip.

2. How do I clean my stoneware baking pan?

To clean your stoneware baking pan, simply scrape off any food residue with a nylon scraper or brush. Then, rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the pan's seasoning.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware on an induction stovetop?

Yes, most of our cookware is compatible with induction stovetops. Look for the induction symbol on the bottom of the pan to ensure compatibility.

4. How do I season my cast iron skillet?

To season your cast iron skillet, preheat your oven to 350°F and place the skillet upside down on the middle rack. Let it heat for 30 minutes, then remove it and rub a small amount of vegetable oil onto the surface with a paper towel. Place the skillet back in the oven for an additional 30 minutes, then let it cool before using.

5. Can I put my Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

We do not recommend putting our cookware in the dishwasher as it can damage the non-stick coating and affect the performance of the product. Hand washing with warm, soapy water is the best way to clean our cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnacook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • sprinklesteen