• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Expert Help for USG Product Defect - Warranty and Repair Options

In summary, to report a product defect with a USG product, you can contact customer service or fill out a form on their website. All USG products come with a limited warranty, the details of which can be found in the product manual or by contacting customer service. To check the warranty status of your product, refer to the manual or contact customer service. If your product needs repair, contact customer service for instructions. In some cases, a replacement may be offered instead of a repair, depending on the product and defect.
heat123
Silver Member
I was wondering what I could do for a customer who has the old style USG who said a piece of it was broken (around the opening of the slot to put and hold the blades in)?

How long of a warrenty did that style have? 3 Years like the UM?

I felt bad cause two products she had broke and 1 of them was the garlic press (something about a screw being loose and coming out at the hinge) but not under warrenty, so I offered her 10% OFF on a new one:blushing: ,which she appreciated.:p

TIA on suggestions!

Update... just so you know for future reference HO said the USG had a 2 year guarentee to it.

I sometimes offer the product at 20-25% off, if it's something that's out of warranty. That's completely up to you!! You could offer to do a show for her & she could get it free, 50% off, you know the drill!! I think it's important to make sure our customers are satisfied! They will tell their friends you're awesome:p , and although good news travels slower than bad news, whatever news it is, you definately want it to be good if it's about you!!!!!:p :D

1. What is the process for reporting a USG product defect?

To report a product defect, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-1387 or fill out the form on our website. Our team will guide you through the next steps and provide further instructions.

2. Is there a warranty for USG products?

Yes, all USG products come with a limited warranty. The length and coverage of the warranty may vary depending on the specific product. Please refer to the product manual or contact us for more information.

3. How do I know if my USG product is still under warranty?

You can check the warranty status of your product by referring to the product manual or contacting our customer service team. We will be happy to assist you in determining the status of your warranty.

4. What should I do if my USG product needs repair?

If your USG product needs repair, please contact our customer service team. They will provide you with instructions on how to send in your product for repair. Please note that any repairs done by unauthorized personnel may void your warranty.

5. Can I get a replacement for my USG product instead of a repair?

In some cases, a replacement may be offered instead of a repair. This will depend on the specific product and the extent of the defect. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back