• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Making Bistro Chicken Twist for Saturday Show

In summary, the Chicken Twist is a yummy variation of a bistro chicken sandwich. It is best when cooked a little longer, and looks great when served.
LisaVH
I got this off of joycesfinecooking.com. Has anyone made this?? I am supposed to do this at a show saturday and the directions have me a little confused. I was hoping someone could help me.

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/bistro_chicken_twist.htm

I really like this one and have made it several times. What do you need help with?

I am not sure about the assembly directions. As I understand it, you slice it like you are opening a book. Fill and seal. Then make an X with the two filled loaves and then connect the narrow ends. What I am unsure of, is do you then have a double layer of filling in the center where they overlap? Does this cook okay?

Yes, the middle is a double layer of the whole sandwich. It should look like an "8" when you are done. It will still cook fine. I just usually cut a smaller portion from the middle than I do the edges. The Pepperoni Pizza Twist is a variation and also VERY yummy.

Thanks. I think I was just feeling a little unsure because I have not had time to really prepare for this show and was nervous about making something at a show I won't have time to try out first. I appreciate the help.

I have made it with both the french bread and cresents. I have to say the cresents was much better and I doubled the stuffing ingredients when doing a braid and everyone LOVED it as a braid! Just FYI.

Chicken TwistLOVE this and also the Pepperoni pizza twist . They are both put together the same way . This is a very good looking reciepe when it come's out of the oven . It gets a bit bigger in the oven This is in the ALL THE BEST cookbook with other variations too .. you need to cook it a little longer till its really brown cause the inside needs to cook .

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I have made the Bistro Chicken Twist before. It's a delicious recipe and perfect for a Saturday show. I'm happy to help clarify any confusion you may have with the directions. Can you tell me specifically what part you're having trouble with? I can walk you through it step by step. Also, make sure to have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go before starting the show. That will make things go smoothly. Let's get this recipe mastered together!

Related to Help! Making Bistro Chicken Twist for Saturday Show

1. How do I make the Bistro Chicken Twist for the Saturday show?

To make the Bistro Chicken Twist for the Saturday show, you will need chicken, puff pastry, bistro seasoning, cream cheese, and shredded cheese. Start by seasoning the chicken with the bistro seasoning and cooking it in a skillet. Next, mix the cooked chicken with the cream cheese and shredded cheese. Roll out the puff pastry and place the chicken mixture on top. Roll up the pastry and bake in the oven according to the package instructions. Serve and enjoy!

2. Can I use a different seasoning for the Bistro Chicken Twist?

Yes, you can use any seasoning you prefer for the Bistro Chicken Twist. Some popular alternatives include Italian seasoning, ranch seasoning, or Cajun seasoning. Experiment with different flavors to find your favorite combination!

3. How do I ensure that the puff pastry is cooked all the way through?

To ensure that the puff pastry is cooked all the way through, preheat your oven to the recommended temperature and follow the baking instructions on the package. You can also use a toothpick to test the center of the pastry - if it comes out clean, the pastry is fully cooked.

4. Can I make the Bistro Chicken Twist ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Bistro Chicken Twist ahead of time. Prepare the chicken mixture and wrap it in the puff pastry, but do not bake it. Instead, cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. When you are ready to serve, simply bake according to the instructions.

5. How many servings does the Bistro Chicken Twist recipe make?

The Bistro Chicken Twist recipe makes about 4-6 servings, depending on the size of your pastry roll. You can easily double the recipe to make more servings for a larger group. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • ryliesmom526
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • naekelsey