• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for Garden Dip Recipe From Years Ago!

In summary, there are several options for finding a garden dip recipe from years ago. There are also many easy and quick-to-make recipes available, as well as variations that incorporate fresh herbs. While store-bought ingredients can be used, using fresh produce is recommended for the best flavor. Additionally, the garden dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
pckimboyers
My hostess this weekend wants me to make the Garden Dip, she said she had it years ago at a party... she remembers garlic and cucumbers and she thinks cream cheese was in it... any one know what she's talking about????:confused:

Here you are.

Attachments

• GARDEN DIP.doc
    20 KB · Views: 274
You are a lifesaver Lee Anne!! Thanks! :)

Related to Help! Looking for Garden Dip Recipe From Years Ago!

1. Can you help me find a garden dip recipe from years ago?

Yes, I would be happy to help you find a garden dip recipe from years ago. Can you provide me with any specific details or ingredients that you remember from the recipe?

2. Do you have any garden dip recipes that are easy to make?

Yes, we have several garden dip recipes that are quick and easy to make. Our "Garden Veggie Dip" recipe only requires 5 ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes.

3. Are there any variations of garden dip that I can try?

Absolutely! Our "Herbed Garden Dip" recipe adds a delicious twist to the traditional garden dip by incorporating fresh herbs such as dill and parsley.

4. Can I use store-bought ingredients for the garden dip?

Yes, you can use store-bought ingredients for the garden dip. However, we recommend using fresh produce for the best flavor and texture.

5. Can I make the garden dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the garden dip ahead of time. We recommend storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just give it a stir before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • sap226
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Jonna
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies