• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! I'm in a Rut Need Some New Ideas!!

In summary, for busy weeknights, you can try making One-Pot Chicken Alfredo or Sheet Pan Fajitas. To add variety to your meal prep, you can make different combinations of grains, proteins, and veggies in our Meal Prep Power Bowls. For healthy snacks, you can make Avocado Egg Salad or No-Bake Energy Bites. To please the whole family, you can have a Family-Friendly Taco Night or Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches. Leftovers can be used to make new meals such as Leftover Chicken Pot Pie or Veggie-Packed Pasta Frittata.
Morvin
Hello everyone I am in a rut I always seem to stay in my comfort zone and cook the same recipes. I am looking for some suggestions of what everyone else usually fixes for their demos. Things that are tried and true and are successfull!!!

Thanks
Heather

I've had success with the Clubhouse Chicken Squares (All the Best). And that's a good no-cook Summer recipe, too.

Yesterday, I made the Turkey Panini with Onion Cranberry Marmalade from Cooking for Two. You can really show a lot of tools with that one (mandoline, APCS, cookware, knives, mini measuring cup, measuring spoons, etc.). In fact, I got 3 bookings (some interest in the cookware) with that demo. :D

Another good one is the Hot Pizza Dip (All the Best). You can make it in the Mini Baker or double it in the DDB. And it can be personalized with the toppings that the host or crowd like on their pizza.

The Harvest Chicken Salad is a good demo. If you can't find spinach yet, just do romaine or something. It shows a lot of tools & satisfies most taste buds!

If you have the small saute pan; have you tried the pull apart bread? Always a hit when I demo that...I do an Italian pull apart.
I second the harvest chicken salad....very popular. I've also been doing the chocolate chip cannoli dip as a second recipe to show off simple additions. It's been a hit too.
The taco ring has always been my tried & true recipe for new crowds.

I'm glad to see this thread because I have been in a rut too.
thanks for the great ideas

Related to Help!! I'm in a Rut Need Some New Ideas!!

What are some quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights?

One of our go-to recipes for busy weeknights is our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo. It only takes 30 minutes to make and requires minimal clean-up. Another option is our Sheet Pan Fajitas, which can be customized with your favorite protein and veggies.

How can I add more variety to my meal prep?

Our Meal Prep Power Bowls are a great way to add variety to your meal prep routine. You can mix and match different grains, proteins, and vegetables to create a new bowl each week. We also recommend trying different spice blends or sauces to change up the flavors.

What are some healthy snacks that are easy to make?

Our Avocado Egg Salad is a delicious and healthy snack that can be made in just 10 minutes. Another option is our No-Bake Energy Bites, which are packed with protein and can be made ahead of time for a quick grab-and-go snack.

How can I make meals that the whole family will enjoy?

Our Family-Friendly Taco Night is always a hit with kids and adults alike. You can set up a taco bar with different toppings and let everyone build their own. Our Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches are also a crowd-pleaser and can be served with a side of veggies for a balanced meal.

What are some creative ways to use leftovers?

Leftovers can be repurposed into new meals to save time and reduce waste. Our Leftover Chicken Pot Pie is a great way to use up leftover chicken and veggies. You can also use leftover pasta to make our Veggie-Packed Pasta Frittata for a quick and easy breakfast or lunch option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KrazySadie