• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! I Tried to Submit a Show and It Failed...now What???

C
chelynn
Not to mention it's my biggest show EVER and I'm already terrified of making a mistake! We're talking $1894.50 in commissionable sales here!!!

I can't finalize it again--they button is grey.

But the status shows as submitted. Help!

chelynn said:
Not to mention it's my biggest show EVER and I'm already terrified of making a mistake! We're talking $1894.50 in commissionable sales here!!!

I can't finalize it again--they button is grey.

But the status shows as submitted. Help!

I would call HO and check to see if it went through.

On hold, entering my phone # for a callback right now. :) Panicked a little there when I was writing that message, LOL!

Okay, it made it. We're all calm now. ;)

chelynn said:
Okay, it made it. We're all calm now. ;)

Phew.....see. Just a little phone call away!! :thumbup:

did you get any explanation as to why it failed?:confused: Seems weird! I'm glad it's there! And cogratulations on such a fabulous show!;) :thumbup: :balloon:

Dang - Awesome show!!!!! Way to go

I hd something like that happen about am month ago. It went through but acted like it failed.

MissChef said:
did you get any explanation as to why it failed?:confused: Seems weird! I'm glad it's there! And cogratulations on such a fabulous show!;) :thumbup: :balloon:
Nope, no explanation. An error box popped up that said the transmission had failed, and if the problem persisted to call. But then I couldn't re-submit and the status was "submitted." When I called, they transferred me to tech support, who said my show was received. Who knows???

The show was a fundraiser for the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk. It turned out fabulous!!! :)

This happened to me last night as well.
I got a time/date stamp but when I went to all my shows it said 'not sent'.
So I resubmitted and it changed to 'sent'...but I got an email from HO saying it was doubly submitted. Don't know what the deal was!

I am having a similar problem today. Once I push the submit button, I am getting an error saying that my submission to HO failed (and if I continue to have the problem to call HO, which of course the tech department is closed today). :mad: :cry: :grumpy:

It sounds like a bug in the system

Awesome show!! Congrats:) Glad to hear it got there okay.

Related to Help!!! I Tried to Submit a Show and It Failed...now What???

1. Why did my show fail to submit?

There are a few potential reasons for a show to fail to submit, such as technical issues with the submission process or errors in the information provided. It's important to double-check all the details before trying to submit again.

2. How can I fix the issue and successfully submit my show?

If the submission failed due to technical issues, try refreshing the page or using a different browser. If there were errors in the information provided, make sure to correct them before trying to submit again. You may also want to reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance.

3. What happens to my commissionable sales if my show fails to submit?

If your show fails to submit, the commissionable sales will not be counted until the show is successfully submitted. However, once the show is submitted, all eligible sales will be included in your commission.

4. Can I resubmit my show if it fails the first time?

Yes, you can attempt to submit your show again as long as the issue causing the failure has been resolved. Make sure to carefully review all the details before submitting again to avoid any further issues.

5. Is there a way to check if my show has been successfully submitted?

Yes, you can check the status of your show on the platform's submission page. If the status shows as "submitted", it means that the show has been successfully submitted. If the status is still "unsubmitted", then the show has not been successfully submitted and you may need to try again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedchef.carol
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.carol
  • kcjodih