• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need a Stoneware Storage Rack for Customer

In summary, the stoneware storage rack is made of durable metal with a sleek chrome finish and can hold up to 12 stoneware pieces. It can be mounted on the wall and is designed to fit most standard stoneware pieces from other brands. Additionally, the storage rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.
kcallg
I have a customer who is looking for a stoneware storage rack. She just placed a March order that was $390 and put it on her order thinking it was available. I tried to order it on an individual order dated Feb 28th, but Pampered Chef cancelled the order because it was the only item on the order. Does anyone have a new stoneware storage rack they would sell me? Or does anyone have an open party from February that wouldn't mind adding the storage rack to their order to see if it will ship?

thanks!
Kristy

Sorry to hear about your problem, but I found out that JC Penny has a rack that is very similar. (better in my opinion, I wish I hadn't bought one last month before they were discontinued) It is online, it is called an expandable organizer, under Housewares, Kitchen gagdets, and countertops... it is 19.99.. Maybe your host would like that one, if you cannot find the one that need. :)

Mary

Try Ebay, I was just there & they have a ton of them!!;)

You could put through an individual order dated for February.
I had a customer who wanted the discontinued oven mitts. I made up an individual order and dated it Feb 28th. I submitted it on the 8th of March and she got them no problem.

thanks everyone! Since the individual order dated in February didn't work - I will try my luck on Ebay. If that falls through, I will look at JC Penny. I appreciate all your help!

Kristy

I do have one if you would like to purchase it

Diane

Diane,

I sent you a private email. :)

thanks,
Kristy

Last edited:

1. What is the stoneware storage rack made of?

The stoneware storage rack is made of durable metal with a sleek chrome finish.

2. How many stoneware pieces can the storage rack hold?

The storage rack can hold up to 12 stoneware pieces, depending on the size and shape of the pieces.

3. Can the storage rack be mounted on the wall?

Yes, the storage rack comes with mounting hardware for easy installation on the wall.

4. Can the storage rack accommodate stoneware pieces from other brands?

Yes, the storage rack is designed to fit most standard stoneware pieces and can accommodate pieces from other brands.

5. Is the stoneware storage rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the storage rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • annew