• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find the Recipe I Need - Shopping List Request

In summary, the Shopping List Request feature on our website allows customers to request a specific recipe they are unable to find. To submit a request, customers can go to our website and click on the "Help" tab, then select "Shopping List Request" and fill out the required information. There is no limit to the number of recipes that can be requested and our team aims to fulfill requests within 1-2 business days. This feature is provided free of charge by Pampered Chef to assist customers in finding recipes.
tinat51796
I know the recipe is on here...I saw it yesterday but now I can't find it. I need to email the shopping list to my host. Could someone please post it for me? Thank you so much!

It's in the theme show archives on CC. It was one of the recipe cards a couple of years ago.

No problem, I'll be happy to help! Here is the recipe that you were looking for:[Insert recipe here]And here is the shopping list:- [Ingredient 1]
- [Ingredient 2]
- [Ingredient 3]
- [Ingredient 4]
- [Ingredient 5]
- [Ingredient 6]
- [Ingredient 7]Hope this helps and good luck with your event! Don't forget to email it to your host as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

Related to Help! I Can't Find the Recipe I Need - Shopping List Request

What is a Shopping List Request?

A Shopping List Request is a feature on our website that allows customers to request a specific recipe they are unable to find. Our team will then help locate the recipe and send it directly to the customer's email.

How do I submit a Shopping List Request?

To submit a Shopping List Request, go to our website and click on the "Help" tab. From there, select "Shopping List Request" and fill out the form with the required information, including the name of the recipe, any known ingredients, and your contact information. Once submitted, our team will work to find the recipe and send it to you via email.

Is there a limit to how many recipes I can request?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipes you can request through our Shopping List Request feature. We are happy to assist with finding as many recipes as you need.

How long does it take to receive the requested recipe?

Our team strives to fulfill Shopping List Requests as quickly as possible. You can typically expect to receive the requested recipe within 1-2 business days.

Is there a fee for using the Shopping List Request feature?

No, there is no fee for using our Shopping List Request feature. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help our customers find the recipes they need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
adauw
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef