• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Get Me Re-Started Again....

In summary, you should get out that list of 100 and call call call. Offer anyone that books a show in the next 30 days something (ingredients at their show or something like that). Ask EVERYONE you know!
cooking4pchef
I have been with TPC since September 2007 and was doing GREAT! However, my personal life took over...I got married in December and then I just got lazy and always put it off to tomorrow to begin my business. I have no shows planned at all. I need to get some inspiration and a plan to develop my business. What can I do NOW today to gain Shows and sales. My husband wants me to quit since I am not making any money but I don't want to give up like I usually do. I know that we need this extra income and I want to prove to myself that I can do it. I just need a PUSH!!! ANY suggestions?? :eek:

PUSH, PUSHGet out that list of 100 (or sit down and make that list of 100) and do 3-2-1!

Call your past hosts and customers and let them know that there's a new catalog that goes into effect Saturday - would they like to be the first to host a show featuring the new recipes and products?

That's right, get out that list of 100 and call call call!!!

Offer anyone that books a show in the next 30 days something (ingredients at their show or something like that).

Ask EVERYONE you know!

118 Booking IdeasI always refer to this list (in the files section) for those in need of booking ideas:

Attachments

• 118 booking ideas.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 426
Hey there. I am just getting started myself but I have been offering a gift to the first 4 people that book a shows with me. They are allowed to pick anything out of the catalog under $20 for free if they can each find someone else to book a show. Now I may have to cough up $80 but if I can get 4 additional shows from them it will so be worth it!
Also my husband who is a teacher agreed to have my first catalog show at his school!

Have a spring preview and taste testing show of your own and invite everyone on your contact list and in your Christmas card list and tell them all to bring friends. If you have any extra products unopened do door prizes with them or give away the host benefits. Give extra tickets or bonuses to those who book shows for you in March and April.

Related to Help Get Me Re-Started Again....

What is the best way to get started with Pampered Chef again?

To get started with Pampered Chef again, we recommend reaching out to your previous customers and host a party or event to showcase our latest products. You can also utilize social media to connect with new customers and share your Pampered Chef business.

How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to increase your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant is by offering special deals and promotions to your customers. You can also host virtual parties or collaborate with other consultants to reach a larger audience.

What resources are available to help me restart my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you restart your business, including training and support from our team, marketing materials, and access to our online community of consultants. You can also attend conferences and workshops to learn new techniques and strategies.

Can I still earn rewards and incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant if I am restarting my business?

Yes, as long as you are an active consultant, you can still earn rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef. We offer a variety of incentives and promotions throughout the year to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

How can I stay motivated and inspired as I restart my Pampered Chef business?

It's important to set goals and track your progress as you restart your Pampered Chef business. You can also stay motivated by connecting with other consultants, attending training events, and continuously learning about our products and new sales techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies