• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Font Size on Computer Changed!

In summary, to change the font size on your computer, go to the "Settings" or "Control Panel" menu and look for the "Display" or "Appearance" option. If the font size on your computer suddenly changed, it could be due to a recent software update, a setting change, or an issue with your computer's display. To change the font size on specific programs or applications, check the program's settings or preferences. You can also customize the font size on your computer and make it easier to read by adjusting the zoom level, contrast and brightness, or using a different font or background color.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Can anyone help me? I must have hit something because the size of font suddenly went small...very small. It is that way on every page. I checked the resolution, by right clicking on the desk top and it is on the size suggested, so I don't think that is the problem. Any suggestions?

Do you have a scroll button on your mouse? Sometimes those can change the font size.

Windows? Ctrl and the + sign will make it bigger. Ctrl & the - sign will make it smaller.

Yes, and scrolling the mouse wheel while holding the Ctrl key will also do it.

NooraK said:
Yes, and scrolling the mouse wheel while holding the Ctrl key will also do it.

Yup...my cat seems to like to walk across my keyboard while I'm scrolling, and always manages to hit the CTRL button (or she randomly does it with the buttons too)

Sheila said:
Windows? Ctrl and the + sign will make it bigger. Ctrl & the - sign will make it smaller.
Woo! Hoo! Thank you! Thought I was going to have to get reading glasses to go over my regular glasses!

You're welcome. Glad you were able to get it back to normal again. ;)

You can also go to view --> zoom --> reset if you want to make sure it's back to 'normal'

Related to Help! Font Size on Computer Changed!

1. How do I change the font size on my computer?

To change the font size on your computer, go to the "Settings" or "Control Panel" menu and look for the "Display" or "Appearance" option. From there, you can adjust the font size to your desired preference.

2. Why did the font size on my computer suddenly change?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be due to a recent software update, a setting change, or an issue with your computer's display. Make sure to check your settings and update any outdated software to see if that resolves the issue.

3. How do I change the font size on specific programs or applications?

The process for changing font size on specific programs or applications may vary. In most cases, you can find the option to change font size within the program's settings or preferences. If you're having trouble finding it, you can also try adjusting the zoom level within the program.

4. Can I customize the font size on my computer?

Yes, you can customize the font size on your computer to your liking. Most operating systems have options for adjusting the font size, including the ability to make it larger or smaller, and even change the font style.

5. How can I make the font size on my computer easier to read?

If you're having difficulty reading the font on your computer, you can try increasing the font size or adjusting the contrast and brightness of your screen. You can also consider using a different font or changing the background color to make the text more visible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kspry
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
shuttermonster
Replies
Views