• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Outlet Orders on Your Website: A Guide

In summary, to access the Outlet section on your Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "Outlet" tab. You can use your consultant discount on Outlet items and they are the same quality as regular products. New items are added regularly and Outlet items are final sale, but you can still contact customer service for assistance if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
katiemoser
I must be missing something...I keep seeing people talking about customers ordering from the oulet on their website. But when I go to my own website, I don't see a way to do this.

Can someone explain this to me? Do I have to add that as an option?

Any help would be appreciated! I have a customer who wants to order the Let's Eat Kids cookbook and I think I saw it on there...

TIA,

Katie

It's not obvious (wish it was), but you go to "order products", then click option #2, and then yes, then scroll to the bottom of the categories and you'll see outlet. Hope this helps!! It's not something you subscribe to, it's just a perk with your PWS!!!

Thanks!Thanks Andrea,

I thought I must just be missing something, I think I was in one of my shows in option 1.

Thanks for the quick help!

Katie:D

Thanks, I was looking for that also :)

I came here to post this question. But now I have another one...I am locked under one of my hosts. I cannot figure out how to get out to change the host name, or as I really want to do , go to option 2. I am trying to send out an email to my contacts to tell them how to do this. So I have to walk through this first!

Thanks.

Sounds like you need to clear the cookies in your browser, Melissa. That'll be under options, depending on the browser you use.

This is a card that I give to guest at shows, booths visitors, etc

This has help me alot

Just change my info and print on blank 4 X 6 index cards

:chef:

Attachments

• On-Line Outlet Instructions 001.doc
    25 KB · Views: 382

1. How do I access the Outlet section on my Pampered Chef website?

To access the Outlet section on your Pampered Chef website, simply log in to your account and click on the "Outlet" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the Outlet page where you can browse and purchase discounted products.

2. Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet items?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on Outlet items. Simply add the items to your cart and your discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. Are Outlet items the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Outlet items are the same high-quality products as regular Pampered Chef items. The only difference is that they may be discontinued or overstocked, which is why they are offered at a discounted price.

4. How often do new items get added to the Outlet section?

New items are added to the Outlet section on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. It's a good idea to check back often to see if any new products have been added.

5. Can I return Outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective. However, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with your purchase, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • beepampered