• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Finding Missing 2000-2005 Hallmark Ornaments!

In summary, if you are looking to purchase missing Hallmark ornaments, you can check online marketplaces or visit antique or collectible shops. There are also specialized websites and forums dedicated to helping collectors find missing ornaments. The value of a missing Hallmark ornament can vary and can be researched on websites or by consulting a professional appraiser. Unfortunately, Hallmark does not offer a service for requesting specific missing ornaments. While there is no specific list of missing Hallmark ornaments from 2000-2005, you can try searching collector forums or cross-referencing with the list of ornaments from that time period on the Hallmark website.
Koolotus
I was not around for these and I was wondering if someone can help me find the ones I am missing!
Is there a list somewhere of all the different ones?
I have
2000 Anniversary
2001 Hospitality
2002 Peace on Earth
2003 Autumn Wreath
2003 Winter Wreath
2004 Bountiful
2005 Patriotic

Which ones are missing and how many are there all together?
Any help, appreciated!

They started in 1991 with their first patriotic heart. Similar to the last one but the stars and stripes aren't wavy. I have the complete set - one of these days I need to hang them on the walls of my office - lol.

There were also a couple of non-heart ones: A bear, the original house PC started in, a bear, one that had 4 carvings in (it is bigger - I need to get it out to figure out what was on it)...

In 2003 there were 4 hearts (one for each season) but otherwise one heart per year. There also are at least 2 Canada hearts.

I have duplicates of a couple of them.

There were some molds that made buildings for a gingerbread village and train, too.

Try placing this in the Marketplace, down the hall ----> and preface the subject line with ISO: which is In Search Of.

just pm'd you

Thanks guys. It was more of an information gathering than anything else.
I will go to the marketplace if I decide to buy.

1. Where can I purchase these missing Hallmark ornaments?

Unfortunately, we do not sell Hallmark ornaments at Pampered Chef. However, you can try checking online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon, or visiting local antique or collectible shops.

2. Are there any specific websites or resources that specialize in finding missing Hallmark ornaments?

Yes, there are several websites and online forums dedicated to helping collectors find missing Hallmark ornaments. Some popular ones include Hallmark Collectors Club and Hooked on Ornaments.

3. How can I determine the value of a missing Hallmark ornament?

The value of a Hallmark ornament can vary depending on its rarity, condition, and demand. You can research the ornament on websites such as eBay or Etsy to get an idea of its value, or consult with a professional ornament appraiser.

4. Is it possible to request a specific missing Hallmark ornament from Hallmark directly?

Unfortunately, Hallmark does not offer a service for requesting specific missing ornaments. However, you can try contacting their customer service to inquire about any upcoming releases or restocks of the ornament.

5. Can I find a list of all the missing Hallmark ornaments from 2000-2005?

We do not have a specific list of missing Hallmark ornaments from that time period. However, you can try searching for collector forums or websites that may have compiled a list based on collector submissions. You can also check the Hallmark website for a list of all their ornaments from that time period and cross-reference it with your own collection to identify the missing ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • chefpenny99
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • BethCooks4U