• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Figure Out 123by Request & Gmail

In summary, to access 123by Request through Gmail, you will need to log into your Gmail account and connect it to your 123by Request email address. If you are having trouble sending emails through 123by Request on Gmail, make sure your accounts are connected properly and try selecting your 123by Request email address as the "From" address when composing a new email. There is a limit to how many emails you can send through 123by Request on Gmail, set by Gmail and dependent on your account type. You can access your 123by Request contacts through Gmail by selecting "123by Request" from the "To" field when composing a new email. To disconnect your 123by Request account from Gmail, go to
pkd09
Silver Member
OK I took the leap and subscribed to 123by Request. I also joined gmail and moved all my PC e-mail addresses to this site. I got the March newsletter from Stephanie but can't make any changes? Also can't figure out how to forward (BCC) to my contacts. I feel like such an idiot that I can't figure this out. HELP!!!

In Yahoo, I open the email sent by Stephanie. Then hit the forward button. From there I put my email address in the To: area, remove Fwd: from the subject line and then edit the information needed in the email. I save a draft of this and then sent from the draft to each of my email lists (I have 7 lists with about 20-25 names in each). At the top of the To: area in Yahoo, there is a link to click that says CC: and BCC: but in Gmail I don't know how it is. At work, you can click on To: to give you more options to pick from.

I think I have it figured out. I was trying to change the wrong document ... duh!!!! Some times I just have to step away and then when I return my brain works better. :) Thank you for your help.

Related to Help! Can't Figure Out 123by Request & Gmail

1. How do I access 123by Request through Gmail?

To access 123by Request through Gmail, you will need to first log into your Gmail account. Then, click on the "Settings" gear icon in the top-right corner of the page. Select the "Accounts and Import" tab and click on "Add a mail account" under the "Check mail from other accounts" section. Enter your 123by Request email address and follow the prompts to connect your accounts.

2. I can't figure out how to send emails through 123by Request on Gmail. What do I do?

If you are having trouble sending emails through 123by Request on Gmail, first make sure that your accounts are connected properly. Then, try composing a new email and selecting your 123by Request email address as the "From" address. If you are still having issues, reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

3. Is there a limit to how many emails I can send through 123by Request on Gmail?

Yes, there is a limit to how many emails you can send through 123by Request on Gmail. The limit is set by Gmail and varies depending on your account type. If you reach your limit, you may need to upgrade your Gmail account or try sending emails through a different email service.

4. Can I access my 123by Request contacts through Gmail?

Yes, you can access your 123by Request contacts through Gmail. When composing a new email, click on the "To" field and select "123by Request" from the drop-down menu. This will allow you to access all of your 123by Request contacts and select them to be recipients of your email.

5. How do I disconnect my 123by Request account from Gmail?

To disconnect your 123by Request account from Gmail, go to your Gmail settings and click on the "Accounts and Import" tab. Under the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click on "delete" next to your 123by Request email address. This will disconnect your accounts and you will no longer be able to access 123by Request through Gmail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampered2007