• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help -- Anniversary Gift Ideas???

guys are funny with pedicures but fine with massages. :)I can't even type a response, I'm laughing too hard. I'll get back to you guys later :)
peichef
I need some ideas for an anniversary gift for my DH. Our tenth anniversary is coming up in about 2 weeks. I have NO ideas.
Help, please!!!

Gift certificate for a massage.

...and congratulations on 10 years! My 9th is on 9-11! When is yours?

Does he like beer or wine? If you have a place near you, you can brew your own beer or make your own wine. DH Loves brewing his own batch of beer. Its fun, I help with it too!! Once you make your own beer, he won't want to buy beer ever again! We go here http://www.brewapp.com

he's not a wine drinker at all, and rarely drinks beer. We're not big drinkers at all. If we were that would be an aweseom idea, though.
Janet, our anniversary is Sept 5th.
A few yrs ago I got him a gift certificate for a spa pedicure (his feet are always sore) & he refused to use, so I used it myself.You see my issue, now? He is not easy to buy for. I want something special, kind of sentimental. Just don't know what.

We just had our 12th on the 3rd :)

I bought DH this year a piece of art, a painting by a Canadian artiest. Other Anniversary gifts have been:

Basket of his favorite chocolates
A spacial order of coffee beans roasted just for him
a weekend away
French cologne
new outfit
gourmet basket of goodies
Silver business card holder
Silver pen set

Just to name a few:)

Some guys are funny with pedicures but fine with massages. :)What does he like to do?How about a GC to a favorite place and a date to go shopping together for it later?I bet he would LOVE if you got a nice outfit and were ready for him that night or morning! ;)

Charity have you looked at upcoming concerts in the Halifax area. I think some go on sale on Saturday but I can't remember the artist. Isn't Elton John in the area soon also? Or just buy yourself a nice négligée, chocolate sauce and Pampered Chef Sweet Caramel Sprinkle!!! You might get host rewards for that show... (hope I did not cross the line)

Chef Gilles said:
Charity have you looked at upcoming concerts in the Halifax area. I think some go on sale on Saturday but I can't remember the artist. Isn't Elton John in the area soon also? Or just buy yourself a nice négligée, chocolate sauce and Pampered Chef Sweet Caramel Sprinkle!!! You might get host rewards for that show... (hope I did not cross the line)

Uh, check above you, I already did! :p;)

:blushing::blushing::blushing:lmao!!! you two are just tooooo funny.I can't even type a response, I'm laughing too hard. I'll get back to you guys later :)

Chef Gilles said:

Ah Gilles!!!!! It's just like you to think like that! LOL But a good Idea!

peichef said:
he's not a wine drinker at all, and rarely drinks beer. We're not big drinkers at all. If we were that would be an aweseom idea, though.
Janet, our anniversary is Sept 5th.
A few yrs ago I got him a gift certificate for a spa pedicure (his feet are always sore) & he refused to use, so I used it myself.

You see my issue, now? He is not easy to buy for. I want something special, kind of sentimental. Just don't know what.

Thats the same day as mine - we will be 21 this year!! (and Janet - yours is my birthday!)

Depending on finances - how about a surprise - have a limo pick you up, drive you to a restaurant - have a nice dinner and then go to a hotel for the evening - take a cab or train or something home -

Does he like sports? How about tickets to a sporting event?

Sometimes for anniversaries/Christmas we get a joint gift. Something that we both have wanted but didn't want to spend the money on because it seemed like a luxury. For example, this year for our anniversary, we might break down and get a dvd upconvert/recorder. Something that we don't NEED, but would like and can't justify spending the $ on. This way we're not spending money on something that we won't use. We shop together for whatever we are getting and DH likes this since he doesn't have to come up with something to get me. We are not very romantic, I guess.

Some years we agree to get each other nothing, (though I do insist on cards) and just plan a nice night together.

make him a scrapbook or buy a digital frame & have the photos already on it.

Hi everyone,

I have a 9th wedding anniversary coming up too. The traditional gift for 9 years is pottery. I looked up pottery in Halifax and there are lots of beautiful places that you can check out. Don't forget if he is a tea or coffee drinker you can buy him a really gorgeous masculine mug that is just his( you can't use it unless you get a matching pair-nice idea) You can fill it with coffee beans and other things he may like, or different teas. You can even go as far as makinf him a shaving mug-with all his favorite creams, new razor, nice facecloth, all wrapped in basket with a nice pottery mug. It's sentimental and it's symbolic.

We are coffee drinkers so I was going to get a set of pottery mugs and see if they can be personalized.

A second cup card or Timmy's card could be included as well.

I can think of a lot more ideas...

You can get him a pottery bowl to put his change, wallet, watch, keys etc at the end of the day...

That way he can always find them..( my husband is always misplacing things)

Related to Help -- Anniversary Gift Ideas???

What are some popular anniversary gift ideas for couples?

Some popular anniversary gift ideas for couples include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, personalized cutting boards, serving platters, and cookbooks.

Do you have any suggestions for a unique and thoughtful anniversary gift?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable items such as engraved wine glasses, monogrammed aprons, and personalized recipe boxes that make for a unique and thoughtful anniversary gift.

Are there any special deals or promotions for anniversary gifts?

We often have sales and promotions on our website for various products, including those that make great anniversary gifts. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any deals.

Is there a specific kitchen tool or appliance that makes for a practical anniversary gift?

A kitchen tool or appliance that can make meal preparation easier, such as a food processor or immersion blender, can be a practical and useful anniversary gift for a couple who loves to cook together.

Can you recommend a gift for a couple who enjoys hosting dinner parties?

A set of stylish and functional serving dishes, a cookbook with elegant dinner party recipes, or a wine and cheese board set are all great gift options for a couple who loves to entertain guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • Grandmarita