• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Holiday Gift Ideas, Too Early?

In summary, posting holiday gift ideas too early can vary depending on personal opinions and cultural norms. It's important to consider your audience and their preferences before sharing holiday gift ideas. Posting too early can be seen as pushy or overwhelming, and may take away from the current season or holiday. There is no specific date or time that is universally considered appropriate, so it's best to gauge your audience's readiness and consider any upcoming holidays before posting. However, there may be exceptions to the "too early" rule, such as for businesses that offer holiday products or services. It's important to use discretion and consider your audience before making any exceptions.
aried
Gold Member
My 31 bags person posted gift set ideas today on her facebook business page, some say stocking stuffer.

First thought, wow, she is on the ball. Second thought, too early, people will forget?

She also posted some "fashions with 31" pictures like you see on pinterst.

Not too early at all. There are only 159 days until Christmas. But, you're not going to want to make this the only mention. I mention it every few weeks until we're near the season, then weekly.

Hmmm, I don't know about this. It's only October, and while it's great to be prepared for the holidays, I feel like promoting gift sets and holiday products this early might be a bit overwhelming for some people. Plus, there are still two months until Christmas, so people might forget about these gift sets by then.On the other hand, it's smart for the 31 bags person to get a head start on promoting holiday items. It gives people time to plan and budget for their holiday shopping, and they might appreciate having gift ideas early on.I think a good compromise would be to mention the holiday gift sets and products, but also continue promoting regular products and not exclusively focus on the holidays just yet. It's important to strike a balance and not bombard people with holiday promotions too early.

What is considered "too early" for posting holiday gift ideas?

"Too early" can vary depending on personal opinions and cultural norms. Some people may consider anything before Thanksgiving to be too early, while others may start planning for the holidays as early as September. It's important to consider your audience and their preferences before posting holiday gift ideas.

Why should I avoid posting holiday gift ideas too early?

Posting holiday gift ideas too early can be seen as pushy or overwhelming for some people. It may also take away from the current season or holiday that is being celebrated. Additionally, some people may not be ready to start thinking about the holidays yet and may feel pressured to start planning early.

Is there a specific date or time when it's appropriate to start posting holiday gift ideas?

There is no specific date or time that is universally considered appropriate for posting holiday gift ideas. It ultimately depends on your audience and their preferences. It's always a good idea to consider the current season and any upcoming holidays before sharing holiday gift ideas.

How can I gauge if it's too early to post holiday gift ideas?

One way to gauge if it's too early to post holiday gift ideas is to pay attention to the current season and any upcoming holidays. If it's still early in the season and there are no major holidays approaching, it may be too early to start posting holiday gift ideas. You can also ask for feedback from your audience or conduct a poll to see if they are ready for holiday content.

Are there any exceptions to the "too early" rule for posting holiday gift ideas?

Yes, there may be exceptions to the "too early" rule for posting holiday gift ideas. For example, if you are a business that offers holiday products or services, it may be necessary to start promoting them earlier in order to generate sales. It's important to use discretion and consider your audience before making any exceptions to the rule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered1224