• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is Monica's photography business all about?

In summary, Monica offers on-location photography services for portraits, family photos, and pet photography. She has been in the business for almost four years and is located in Steubenville, Ohio. In addition to photography, she also grooms dogs on Mondays. Monica's personal interests and specializations include photographing children and families, as well as pet photography.
photochef
Hey all,
My name is Monica, I'm from Steubenville, Ohio. Don't know where that is? It's about 30 minutes West of Pittsburgh, PA... Pirates, Steelers, Penguins... I have been in the business for almost 4 years now and loving it! I own my own photography studio as an on-location photographer. I bring the lights, backdrops and props to you. you can check out my site if you want. monicalynnephotography.com
I have 2 kids Josh (4) and Corryn (3) I also Groom dogs on Mondays. I have been married 6 years this past June.

love this site, everyone is so helpful, supportive and full of great ideas.
:)

Welcome fellow Buckeye!!! I'm from Cincinnati (or technically just to the west of Cincinnati), have a BIL that lives in Canonsburg and a friend that lives in Salem. Oh, and not to leave out KellyTheChef from here that is in Hartville!

If you have nothing better to do on September 8th, you are invited to my house for a CS meet-n-greet! Come on... it's only a 4 hour drive!!! If not, get ready... I'm comin' for a visit the next time we go to visit BIL!

Hi Monica! I'm in New Castle and DH works in Columbiana.

Welcome to our vitual cluster.

Hello Monica! I'm not in O-H-I-O...but wanted to say hi and welcome you here! So, HI! And welcome! So happy to have another member of the Family! :D

Hi Monica! I'm from Mount Vernon and one of my best friends is from Steuebenville. Glad to you have another Buckeye onboard!

Welcome!
My stepmom is from Dayton....
Is that near anyone?

Hi, I'm from Maumee which is in NW Ohio (small suburb out of Toledo).

Welcome Monica! I'm just one state over in Indiana! By they way your pictures are beautiful! Too bad you aren't closer to me I have a Senior in high school this year.

Last edited:
Welcome, Monica. We're a bit odd here, but we're mostly harmless.

Hi Monica! Im also in Ohio East Canton, Welcome to the group

raebates said:
Welcome, Monica. We're a bit odd here, but we're mostly harmless.

Notice she said "mostly!" LOL!:angel:

Welcome! I am from Marysville (which is 30 min. north of Columbus). Right smack in the middle of BUCKEYE country. Go BUCKS!!

I don't live in Ohio anymore but I still consider myself a Buckeye! My parents & in-laws all live in Ohio. We are leaving for Columbus (New Albany) in a few hours to visit for the weekend. I lived in Sidney for about 10 years before I got married & had to leave Ohio!!

Monica~

Welcome to CS! Like Katie said, I am from Hartville (sits between Akron and Canton) ...I think I may be the closest to you? Not sure how far away Stubenville is!

Anyhow, glad to have you here! I am sure you will have lots to say since you have been in business for a while! This is an amazing site- both for PC and for just having fun!

SusanBP0129 said:
Welcome!
Is that near anyone?

Hello my PC twin! Of course Dayton is near me... why would it not be... that makes yet another common thread we have. Dayton is only about an hour north of Cincinnati.

Hi, I am also from Ohio. I live in Mentor which is about 30 minutes outside of Cleveland. Go Buckeyes!! :D

Welcome!! I haven't been here long and I've already learned so much!! I know you will too!!

Welcome! If you have a question just ask.

katie0128 said:
Hello my PC twin! Of course Dayton is near me... why would it not be... that makes yet another common thread we have. Dayton is only about an hour north of Cincinnati.

Wow!
SUCH a small world, right??

Hi, Monica! I'm Paula, and I live in Poland, a suburb just southeast of Youngstown, about 45 minutes from the Pittsburgh airport!

It's neat, seeing just how many "neighbors" we have on here!!

Best of luck!!

Stampaholic1961 said:
I don't live in Ohio anymore but I still consider myself a Buckeye! My parents & in-laws all live in Ohio. We are leaving for Columbus (New Albany) in a few hours to visit for the weekend. I lived in Sidney for about 10 years before I got married & had to leave Ohio!!

Isn't New Albany the Lex Wexner (sp) town? LOL! We used to drive through there all the time.

Paula R. Lewis said:
Hi, Monica! I'm Paula, and I live in Poland, a suburb just southeast of Youngstown, about 45 minutes from the Pittsburgh airport!

It's neat, seeing just how many "neighbors" we have on here!!

Best of luck!!

Hi Paula,
Looks like we're "neighbors" as well!

SusanBP0129 said:
Welcome!
Is that near anyone?

I live in Dayton. Which community is she in? I am in Oakwood.

Tracy

tlmcunning said:
I live in Dayton. Which community is she in? I am in Oakwood.

Tracy

Not 100% sure...she lives in NJ with my Dad now....but her family owns the Marlow Tree Company...
and I think her sister lives in Vandalia...

Welcome, I'm from East Springfield, PA just one step over from Ohio, my day job is in Conneaut, Ohio. We just came through your neck of the woods last weekend on our way home from South Carolina on 79.

iamtamnur said:
Hi Paula,
Looks like we're "neighbors" as well!

Hi, Tammy! I was thinking the same thing!! lol:thumbup:

Hey, I see that you wrote your hubby works in Columbiana? Will the two of you be attending the Columbiana Street Fair?
If so, be sure to stop by and say "hi" in person! I'll be working the PC table in the tent!!:balloon:

Paula

Hi and welcome from Pittsburgh!!! :) :) Yes -- I am in the center of all these wonderful consultants posting. I like to think the awesomeness radiates from me? HaHa! :)

Perhaps it dosen't but welcome nonetheless!! :) Good luck to you!

ohioHello Monica! I'm Dessie and I'm from Lisbon, just south of Youngstown. Just north of Wellsville and Steubenville. Nice to have you a board!!

Hey Welcome! I know someone that was originally from Stubenville! The ministry that my family serves with does some disabilities camps close to you....always fun to "meet" people from the "neighborhood"!

Hope you enjoy the CS site!!!

1. What types of photography services does Monica offer?

Monica offers on-location photography services, bringing all necessary equipment to the client's desired location. She specializes in portraits, family photos, and pet photography.

2. How long has Monica been in the photography business?

Monica has been in the photography business for almost four years.

3. Where is Monica located?

Monica is located in Steubenville, Ohio, which is about 30 minutes west of Pittsburgh, PA.

4. What other services does Monica offer besides photography?

In addition to her photography business, Monica also grooms dogs on Mondays.

5. Does Monica have any specializations or personal interests in her photography?

Monica has a personal interest in photographing children and families, as she is a mother of two young children herself. She also has a love for animals and offers pet photography services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchef2008
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefEileen
  • DanaK