• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Build My PC Business While Juggling Three Kids?

In summary, finding time to work on a PC business with three kids can be achieved by creating a schedule and enlisting the help of family members. Involving kids in the business can teach them valuable skills, and balancing time between the business and family requires setting boundaries and delegating tasks. Social media can be utilized to grow the business, and staying motivated and organized can be achieved through discipline and self-care.
chefshawna
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I have been looking around the site for a couple weeks and just wanted to say hi. I really love this site and have been able to get a lot of good ideas and info. from here in the short time I've been on it. I wanted to introduce myself so when I start joining in the conversations you all don't think I'm just some crazy woman!!!
I live in NC but am originally from WV, GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!
Anyway, I started my PC business in October and have been trying to build up a strong start. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter a 4 1/2 month old son and an 8 year old step-son. I have always wanted a business and am so glad that the PC oppurtunity was shared with me!!! I have met so many nice people and hope to continue to meet them through PC. Hopefully I will meet you all in Chicago in July!!!!
Well, there is my info. in a nutshell. Nice to meet you!!!!!

Welcome!! Enjoy the business!

Welcome and Congratulations on beginning your own business!
My daughter lives in Morganton so we pass by you occasionally!

I used to work in Morganton at Burke Rehab, it's closed now, but I do a lot of shows there!!! Small world!

Welcome to ChefSucess! I'm from Virginia and a graduate of VT - Go Hokies!!!! :D

Sounds like you have a busy house to keep you on your toes! :) Good luck steppin' up your business! I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

Welcome!My husband (affectionately known as The Furry Guy) is a former marine. We lived in Jacksonville and Hubert for a few years.

Hi Shawna. Glad to have you hear to "talk" to. Lots of good info on this site.
I do want to say that I just LOVE YOUR NAME...check out my signature to see why...lOL

1. How can I find time to work on my PC business with three kids?

One way to find time to work on your PC business while juggling three kids is to create a schedule and stick to it. Set aside specific blocks of time during the day when you can focus solely on your business, such as during nap time or after the kids have gone to bed. You can also enlist the help of your spouse or other family members to watch the kids for a few hours each week so you can work on your business.

2. How can I involve my kids in my PC business?

Involving your kids in your PC business can be a great way to teach them about entrepreneurship and instill a strong work ethic. Depending on their ages, you can have them help with tasks such as packaging orders, setting up for parties, or even participating in demonstrations with you. You can also ask for their input and ideas for new products or marketing strategies.

3. How can I balance my time between my PC business and my family?

Balancing your time between your PC business and your family can be challenging, but it's important to prioritize and set boundaries. Make sure to schedule quality time with your family and stick to it, and also set aside designated work hours to focus on your business. Don't be afraid to ask for help or delegate tasks when needed.

4. How can I use social media to grow my PC business with kids?

Social media can be a powerful tool for growing your PC business, especially when you have kids. You can use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. You can also join online groups or communities related to your business and network with other parents who may be interested in your products.

5. How can I stay motivated and organized while building my PC business with kids?

Staying motivated and organized while building your PC business with kids requires discipline and a positive mindset. Set achievable goals for yourself and celebrate each milestone you reach. Stay organized by using tools like planners or calendars to keep track of your tasks and prioritize your to-do list. Also, remember to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rednexx Cookin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gail Berry
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Gail Berry
  • 1995tucker