• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Build My PC Business While Being a Stay-at-Home Mom?

In summary, to balance being a stay-at-home mom and building your Pampered Chef business, it is recommended to set a schedule, involve your children in your business, and prioritize quality over quantity in terms of shows. To make the most of your time during shows, be organized and engage with guests. As a stay-at-home mom, you can promote your business through your personal network and social media, and utilize resources such as training materials and support from Pampered Chef community to grow your business.
DanaK
Hello everyone! I joined a few days ago after hearing great things about this site from my recruiter. I have been a consultant for 2 years now. I have been doing between 1-4 shows per month. I work full time as a social worker in a retirement community, and I have a 3 year old son, Brayden. I am pregnant again-due in February. I will be quitting my job to stay home-so it is the perfect opportunity to build my PC business! I am loving all of the tips and resources on here-it is wonderful!

Hey Dana!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Dana, it's nice to have you here

Nice to meet you Dana! You're going to love it here.

Hi, Dana! I'm so glad I was able to help you find this site - it's awesome! :) We'll definitely be taking our businesses to new heights with help from CS!

Welcome to CS Dana....Congrats on baby #2!!
Cathy & Dana~hello from South Jersey!! I work PT in PA also...kool to have some people close to home...

Welcome Dana!!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster.

Hey, Dana & Cathy! Funny, I am about a half hour from Philly, with no traffic!

Dana, Welcome to the family! :)

Welcome, and congratulations on the bun in the oven!

WELCOME, DANA! My hubby is from Philly and I'm originally from Pittsburgh. STEELER COUNTRY! We're now in Texas. Welcome and have fun!!!

Hi Dana! Welcome! I'm from the other side of the state....north of Pittsburgh. Good luck on growing your business and congrats on the newest little chef growing.

1. How can I balance being a stay-at-home mom and building my Pampered Chef business?

One of the best ways to balance being a stay-at-home mom and building your Pampered Chef business is by setting a schedule and sticking to it. Plan out specific times for work and for spending quality time with your family. You can also involve your children in your business by having them help with small tasks or by hosting kid-friendly cooking shows.

2. How many shows should I aim to do per month?

The number of shows you do per month will depend on your personal goals and schedule. Some consultants do 1-2 shows per month, while others do 4 or more. It's important to find a balance that works for you and your family. Remember, quality is more important than quantity when it comes to successful Pampered Chef shows.

3. How can I make the most of my time during shows?

One way to make the most of your time during shows is by being organized and prepared. Have all your supplies and ingredients ready before the show starts. Also, try to engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. This will help create a fun and positive atmosphere, making it more likely for guests to make purchases.

4. How can I effectively promote my business as a stay-at-home mom?

As a stay-at-home mom, you have a great opportunity to promote your Pampered Chef business through your personal network. Reach out to friends, family, and other moms in your community. You can also utilize social media to showcase your products and host virtual shows. Don't be afraid to be creative and think outside the box when it comes to promoting your business.

5. What resources are available to help me grow my business as a stay-at-home mom?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants grow their business, including training materials, marketing materials, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. Additionally, the Pampered Chef community is a great place to connect with other stay-at-home moms and share tips and advice. Make sure to utilize these resources and never be afraid to reach out for help or support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Whitehurst
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer Donoho