• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef family?

Cynthia Shugart
Semi-New Consultant here! I started at the end of May and have been loving it ever since! I live near Pittsburgh, PA with my husband, our two children, and my mom. We also have a mixed-breed dog. My husband is an EMT and I own a Web/Graphic Design business.

Welcome to CS!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking classes, and meal planning solutions. Our mission is to help people create delicious and easy meals at home.

2. How can I join the Pampered Chef family?

Joining Pampered Chef is easy! You can sign up online through a current consultant's website or contact a consultant directly to get started. Once you sign up, you will receive a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to start your business.

3. Is there a cost to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The cost varies depending on the starter kit you choose, but the basic kit starts at $99. This investment includes all the tools and resources you need to get started and begin earning an income.

4. Can I still work my current job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef consultant is a flexible opportunity that allows you to work around your current job or other commitments. You can choose your own hours and work as much or as little as you want. Many consultants start part-time and eventually transition to full-time as their business grows.

5. What support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a wide range of training and support resources, including online training, one-on-one coaching from your mentor, and team meetings. You will also have access to a community of other consultants who are always willing to share their knowledge and experiences to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefslb1016
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefslb1016
  • Gracie Stafford