• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Recipes for Curves All-Day Booth

At splenda website there is a mango mojito pie recipe that is well received. I did it last night for a show using PC tools (I made it ahead of time) and strawberries instead of mangoes, and it was really good!! at splenda website there is a mango mojito pie recipe that is well received. I did it last night for a show using PC tools (I made it ahead of time) and strawberries instead of mangoes, and it was really good!!
manderyoder
I'm in need of some healthy recipes for an all-day booth I am doing at Curves. I have the It's Good For You cookbook and I found a few recipes that are lowfat/lowcal on CS. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions that'd be great!

Thanks!

I think salad tools would be a big hit! The spinner, chopper, herb holder, etc. Also the measure, mix & pour for the salad dressings. Spices would also be a big hit, along with stoneware because you don't need fats to cook on them.

I would demo small cups of salad and make it throughout the day.

The thing about the Measure Mix & Pour is that the dressings aren't healthy! Take a look at the ones printed on there --- they're almost entirely oil. Yeah, you could use it for other homemade salad dressings, but don't promote the recipes printed on it as being healthy. Remember -- most salads nowadays have just as much fat as burgers!

leftymac said:
The thing about the Measure Mix & Pour is that the dressings aren't healthy! Take a look at the ones printed on there --- they're almost entirely oil. Yeah, you could use it for other homemade salad dressings, but don't promote the recipes printed on it as being healthy. Remember -- most salads nowadays have just as much fat as burgers!

True that... I agree... but the trick is the AMOUNT of dressing you put on your salad. You can also use canola oil and splenda if something calls for sugar.

I'd rather have fresh, homemade dressing in moderation than the packaged ones that are full of chemicals to make them fat-free :)

the turkey tetrozinni is a good one if you use lighter ingredients.. i do weight watchers and love it!

JackieB999 said:
True that... I agree... but the trick is the AMOUNT of dressing you put on your salad. You can also use canola oil and splenda if something calls for sugar.

I'd rather have fresh, homemade dressing in moderation than the packaged ones that are full of chemicals to make them fat-free :)

So VERY True. I use a good quality olive oil, and a variety of vinegars and spices, and make awesome homemade dressings. Your body NEEDS good fats, not artificial junk!

Oh man, I can get so passionate on this subject!

yeah, I tried the asian salad dressing from the MM&P for the asian chicken salad that in the deep covered baker book posted on this site, we hated it!! I changed it to the benihana ginger salad dressing that is on the web, except I sub canola oil for the peanut oil.

at splenda website there is a mango mojito pie recipe that is well received. I did it last night for a show using PC tools (I made it ahead of time) and strawberries instead of mangoes, and it was really good!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would suggest using some of our versatile kitchen tools to create delicious and healthy recipes for your Curves booth. Our Salad Chopper and Mixing Bowls are perfect for creating fresh salads with homemade dressings. You can also use our Microplane Zester to add a burst of flavor to your dishes with zested citrus. And don't forget about our Stoneware for baking healthier options like roasted vegetables or chicken. Let me know if you need any specific recipe ideas, I'd be happy to help! Best of luck at your booth!

What are some healthy recipes for the Curves All-Day Booth?

Some healthy recipes for the Curves All-Day Booth include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, quinoa and black bean salad, and zucchini noodles with marinara sauce.

Are these recipes suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of these recipes can easily be modified to accommodate various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian/vegan.

Do these recipes require special equipment?

No, most of these recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as a stovetop, oven, and grill. Some recipes may require a blender or food processor.

How long does it take to prepare these recipes?

The preparation time for these recipes can vary, but most can be made in under 30 minutes. Some recipes may require marinating time or longer cooking times, but overall they are quick and easy to make.

Where can I find the nutritional information for these recipes?

The nutritional information for these recipes can be found on the official Pampered Chef website or on the recipe cards provided at the Curves All-Day Booth. It is also recommended to consult with a registered dietitian for any specific dietary concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sjspchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • terryteach