• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does hosting a Pampered Chef party in Hawaii come with free shipping?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers shipping to Hawaii, though additional fees may apply. Shipping times typically take 5-7 business days and fees are based on the weight of the order. There are no restrictions on which products can be shipped to Hawaii. Pampered Chef parties can also be hosted in Hawaii either in-person or online.
NRcritques
Gold Member
Has anyone have a host that lives in Hawaii? Do you know if as the host they get FREE shipping like other state hosts?

Yes they do.

But the other guests have to pay higher shipping than here. I just signed a girl in Hawaii and we figured that out together. Bummer.

Yes they do. I live in Alaska and it's the same situation. But AK & HI residents know it costs more to ship to their states so usually don't grumble too much about it. I consider it just part of the cost of living here in exchange for all the perks of being a resident.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that hosts in Hawaii do receive free shipping just like hosts in other states. This is one of the many perks of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Let me know if you have any other questions about hosting in Hawaii. Mahalo!

1. Can I ship Pampered Chef products to Hawaii?

Yes, Pampered Chef does offer shipping to Hawaii. However, additional shipping fees may apply.

2. How long does shipping to Hawaii typically take?

Shipping times to Hawaii can vary, but it typically takes 5-7 business days for your order to arrive.

3. What are the shipping fees for orders being sent to Hawaii?

The shipping fees for orders being sent to Hawaii are based on the total weight of the order and will be calculated at checkout.

4. Are there any restrictions on what Pampered Chef products can be shipped to Hawaii?

There are no restrictions on which Pampered Chef products can be shipped to Hawaii.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Hawaii?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in Hawaii. Our consultants are able to travel to Hawaii to host a party or you can host a virtual party online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pvt35115
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • timmygrrrl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies