• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these mouth-watering brownies?

In summary, the ingredients for Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies include flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, salt, chopped nuts, and caramel sauce. To make the brownies, mix the dry ingredients together, spread half of the batter in a baking dish, sprinkle with nuts and caramel sauce, and top with the remaining batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes and enjoy! You can use any type of chopped nuts in this recipe and substitute the caramel sauce for another type of sauce. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to a week. Be sure to warm them up before serving for the best taste.
amybee
OMG!!!!! I made these for the first time at my show yesterday, They are to DIE for. Everyone who not top talking about them.
Easy to make and would satisfy my "time of the month" chocolate craving!!!!!!!:D

At my house we call those Smack Your Mama Brownies. They're so good, they make you wanna smack your mama.

Rae that is too funny!

I love them also...seem to be better the next day to me. Something about the crunch factor.

I made these at a show on Friday night and the host accidentally bought a cake mix instead of a brownie mix and it was delicious.

I made them for the first time at my show yesterday too! They loved them, especially with vanilla ice cream! There were quite a few steps involved (I did a lot of prep work before hand), but it shows a lot of the items.

For anyone who doesn't LOVE nuts, or is allergic, try breaking up pretzels!! It adds the salt, which you definately need with something this sweet!! I LOVE them that way!!

raebates said:
.......They're so good, they make you wanna smack your mama.
I have lived inthe south my entire life and I have never understood this phrase....:confused:

Related to Have you tried these mouth-watering brownies?

What are the ingredients for Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

The ingredients for this delicious dessert include flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, salt, chopped nuts, and caramel sauce.

How do I make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

To make these brownies, mix together the flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and salt. Spread half of the batter into a greased baking dish, then sprinkle with chopped nuts and drizzle with caramel sauce. Top with the remaining batter and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I use a different type of nut in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chopped nuts you prefer in this recipe. Walnuts, pecans, and almonds all work well.

Can I substitute the caramel sauce for something else?

Sure, you can use chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or any other type of sauce you like in place of the caramel sauce. Get creative and experiment with different flavors!

How should I store the leftovers?

If there are any leftovers, store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to a week, but be sure to warm them up before serving for the best taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies