• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these delicious salmon cakes with lime sauce?

In summary, today we are having a new recipe called salmon cakes with cool line sauce from the It's good for you book. Anybody else ever try this recipe? We had this two nights ago and my family loved it! I have tried it with tuna too! Good to hear we can't wait to try it. Tonight we're having Parmesan Chicken and Pasta from the It's Good for You cookbook.
rennea
Gold Member
Today we are having a new recipe!!!

We are having the salmon cakes with cool line sauce from the It's good for you book.

Anybody else ever try this recipe?

We had this 2 nights ago, and my family loved it!!! I have tried it with Tuna too!

Good to hear we can't wait to try it. :)

It's pizza tonight!!!:chef:

BBQ ribs for us. They're in the slow cooker right now.

Leftovers (yeah!!!) from assorted PC recipes.

rennea said:
Today we are having a new recipe!!!

We are having the salmon cakes with cool line sauce from the It's good for you book.

Anybody else ever try this recipe?

I forgot to take something out of the freezer before I left for work. I'm in a bit of a fog from the events of yesterday so I'm not thinking clearly today.

We might just have left-overs tonight. I have two pans of bars to make for our family gathering at my Aunt and Uncle's cabin for the 4th (tomorrow)...that takes up some time, so something easy is on the menu for tonight.

chicken and rice casserole with salad and bread. I am making amish cinn bread right now, that will be dessert :)

Mmmmm...we are at the beach. Tonight it's shrimp and scallops on the grill, fresh corn on the cob, southwestern potatoes (I toss potato chunks with some olive oil and our southwestern seasoning...yum yum), watermelon, and cheesecake.

We're having Parmesan Chicken and Pasta from It's Good for You cookbook.

Though, I just watched Oprah, and she showed a recipe for turkey burgers that I'd like to try. I don't have all the ingredients, so I guess I'll wait on these. Here's the recipe.

Mar-a-Lago Turkey Burger

1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
1/8 cup canola oil
4 pounds ground turkey breast
2 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. black pepper
2 tsp. chipotle Tabasco™
1 lemon, juice and grated zest
1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup Major Grey's Chutney, pureed

Sauté the scallions, celery and apples in the canola oil until tender. Let cool.

Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.

Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let sit for 5 minutes.

Major Grey's Chutney
1 Anjou pear, peeled and diced
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. sea salt
1 1/2 cups Major Grey's Chutney
1/4 cup dried currants or raisins

Preheat oven to 350°.

Toss the diced pears with the cinnamon and salt. Bake on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for 10 minutes.

Cool and mix with the chutney and currants or raisins.

We did fresh cod fillets with Ritz crackers on top.. rice, and green beans.

I made the Toasted Angel Hair and Sausage dish from 29 Mins to Dinner. Sauteed some zucchini and baked some store bought garlic bread and there's dinner.

Related to Have you tried these delicious salmon cakes with lime sauce?

1. What are some easy and quick dinner ideas for July 3rd?

Some easy and quick dinner ideas for July 3rd could include grilled burgers or hot dogs, a simple pasta dish with fresh summer vegetables, or a build-your-own taco bar with all the fixings.

2. Can you recommend any recipes for a July 3rd dinner party?

For a July 3rd dinner party, some great recipes could include grilled salmon with a citrus and herb marinade, a summer salad with fresh berries and a balsamic vinaigrette, and a homemade blueberry cobbler for dessert.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for a July 3rd dinner?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian options for a July 3rd dinner. Some ideas could include grilled vegetable skewers, a quinoa and black bean salad, or a vegetable stir-fry with rice.

4. What's a good main dish to serve with a 4th of July themed side dish?

A great main dish to pair with a 4th of July themed side dish could be BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, grilled chicken with a honey mustard glaze, or a classic American meatloaf.

5. Can you suggest any festive desserts for a July 3rd dinner?

For a festive dessert for a July 3rd dinner, you could try making red, white, and blue fruit skewers, a patriotic berry trifle, or star-shaped sugar cookies with red and blue frosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • PamperedSD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • pctharper