• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried These Delicious Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites?

In summary, where do I find this receipe? I have searched this website and the PC website. I also have a brunch show coming up next month. What receipe should I do? I have never done a brunch show before.
Jodi'sKitchen
Where do I find this receipe? I have searched this website and the PC website.
I also have a brunch show coming up next month. What receipe should I do? I have never done a brunch show before.

Thanks-
Jodi Hoover
Penn Yan, NY

The pull apart bread is pretty basic....a couple of cans of small biscuts (refigerated), melt one stick of butter in saute pan, add garlic and Italian Seasoning to taste, add biscuts cut into quarters. Toss to coat fully, bake in oven (some might do a different temp) at about 375 until golden brown. You can change all of this up just by adding different ingredients to the butter.

For brunches I do either the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll or the Florentine Casserole.

Here are the recipes I have for pull apart breads.

In them they say to use a full stick of butter, but there are a lot of
postings on here that say to use a 1/2 stick instead.
Good Luck!

pamperedtiffani said:
Here are the recipes I have for pull apart breads.

In them they say to use a full stick of butter, but there are a lot of
postings on here that say to use a 1/2 stick instead.
Good Luck!

I didn't see any attachment.:confused: Could you resend it? Thanks!

Here are some that I have. I have more at home, but I am at work right now.

Attachments

• Garlic Parmesan PullApart Bread.doc
    24 KB · Views: 387
  • Parmesan Pepper PullApart Bread.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 297
Thanks, Jennifer! Can't wait to try them out!

Here is a document I just found under files on here, too. Your welcome. I have not tried any but with all the talk about them this week I think I am this weekend. I have read too, if you use one package of biscuit you can do them in the 8" Saute Pan instead of the Fluted Stoneware

Attachments

• Pull Apart Breads.doc
    20 KB · Views: 352
Man that made me soo hungrey....... I have to try it now!!!

Sorry about that!

The one Jennifer posted is the same one I have :)

Attachments

• pull apart bread.doc
    26 KB · Views: 325
This weekend I made the cinnamon ones for my family - except I used the Buttery Grands biscuits. I did not have an apple, so I stirred in some raisins. Baked as is says in the 8" saute pan and when they were ready, I dumped them onto the medium square SA - then spread with some cream cheese icing. Probably one-thousand calories in one little piece but OMG they were better than Cinnabon!

I always use the Grands biscuits and not the regular ones. I find it easiest to melt the butter in the saute pan, then stir everything up in the Classic Batter Bowl - then pour back in the saute pan. Scrape down the sides with the skinny scraper. This is what works for me as the grands biscuits are bigger so it is hard to stir them in the saute pan without making a mess. But it bakes up nice and fluffy and soooo good. I sell a saute pan at nearly everyshow because of these! I love to have the garlic ones baking as the guests arrive!

For brunch shows I usually make the Ham and Egg Braid along with the Cinnamon Pull-Aparts. The Ham & Egg recipe is attached. Its from the old stoneware cookbook I believe and I love it.

Attachments

• Ham and Egg Braid.doc
    20 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Okay, I'm doing these at my show on Friday night. When you do these AT a show, do you demo any of it? I'm also making the Italian Pasta Stir-Fry from the SB f/w '05, so I'm mainly demoing that. Just wondering about doing a demo with the pull aparts.

And -- I made them at home last night, and I only used 2 tablespoons of butter. I found that one stick is WAY too much butter for our liking, and 1/2 stick probably would be, too. I may try 3 tbs Friday night though.

I'm fixing bar-b-cue ribs on the grill tonight, i'm going to test the pull apart garlic bread on my family tonight>>

I use around 1/3 stick of butter. Remember at the shows even tho we have the best cookware ever, you want to make sure they "slide" right out of the pan!

For my demo - I make them ahead and have them baking as the guests arrive. So really I am only demo'ing them sliding out of the pan onto the SA. I talk all about the cookware. But if you want them eaten along with the Stir-Fry, you might want to have them already made up so the guests can see - and then pop them in the oven as you are demo'ing the stirfry.

I was thinking about doing that...having it all ready in the pan, talk about HOW I did them, and then baking them in the oven. Now, I've read various temps/times. Last night, I think I cooked them on 375, but I cooked them longer than the 15-17 minutes...think it was closer to 25 or 30. Any suggestions?

Related to Have You Tried These Delicious Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites?

1. What is Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites?

Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites are a delicious and convenient way to enjoy the flavors of garlic and herbs in a bread-like form. It is made by pulling apart small pieces of bread that are coated in a garlic and herb mixture.

2. How do I make Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites?

To make Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites, you will need bread dough, garlic, butter, and your choice of herbs and seasonings. Roll the dough into small balls and dip them into a mixture of melted butter and minced garlic. Then, roll the dough balls in your desired herbs and bake them in a greased pan until golden and crispy.

3. Can I use different herbs and seasonings for Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites?

Absolutely! While garlic and herbs like rosemary and thyme are commonly used, you can experiment with different flavors to suit your taste preferences. Some popular options include parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and even spicy seasonings like cayenne pepper.

4. Can I use store-bought dough for Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites?

Yes, you can use store-bought dough for Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites. However, homemade dough will yield the best results as it allows for more control over the texture and flavor of the bread. If using store-bought dough, make sure to follow the package instructions for baking times and temperatures.

5. What are some serving suggestions for Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites?

Pull Apart Bread/Garlic Bites can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or even a main course. They pair well with soups, salads, and pasta dishes. They can also be served with dipping sauces like marinara or ranch for added flavor. Get creative and enjoy them any way you like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • hmolah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jentapp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies