• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the New Kernel Cutter Yet?

In summary, A kernel cutter is a kitchen tool used to remove corn kernels from the cob. It can also be used for other small, round produce like grapes or cherry tomatoes. To use, hold the cob firmly and slice down with the blade, being careful of its sharpness. Clean with warm soapy water and occasionally sharpen the blade. Use caution and keep out of reach of children.
chefann
Gold Member
FedEx just dropped off my Kernel Cutter! So they're being shipped, and if you earned one or ordered a sample package that included one, you'll be receiving it soon.

Yay!

Now if only fresh corn were in season... :rolleyes:

I got mine! I got mine!I might just have to buy some out-of-season corn while I'm out and about tomorrow.

I can't wait to use it and make some delicious corn dishes! Thank you for the update and for making such a useful tool. Can't wait to see what other products you come up with in the future. Keep up the great work!

1. What is a kernel cutter?

A kernel cutter is a kitchen tool designed specifically for cutting corn kernels off the cob. It typically consists of a sharp blade attached to a handle, allowing for easy and efficient removal of corn kernels.

2. How do I use a kernel cutter?

To use a kernel cutter, simply hold the cob of corn firmly with one hand and use the blade of the cutter to slice down the length of the cob, removing the kernels. Be sure to use caution as the blade is sharp.

3. Can I use a kernel cutter for other types of produce?

While a kernel cutter is designed for cutting corn kernels, it may also be used for other small, round fruits or vegetables such as grapes or cherry tomatoes. However, it may not work as effectively as it would for corn.

4. How do I clean and maintain my kernel cutter?

To clean your kernel cutter, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing. You may also want to occasionally sharpen the blade to ensure it continues to slice through kernels with ease.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when using a kernel cutter?

It is important to always use caution when handling sharp kitchen tools like a kernel cutter. Make sure to keep your fingers away from the blade while using and storing. Additionally, keep out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • monicag